All Topics / General Property / Seeking advice from the experienced please!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Greetings all

I was wondering if some experienced investors could give me advice on +VE interstate?

I am in South Australia and have spoken to a few that have got +ve properties and we all have come to the conclusion that the way SA is its better to invest interstate for +ve properties.

As a newbie it seems a bit far out there for me to invest interstate sight unseen or for management. I can see how once a few properties are working for you it would be easier. I guess im just a bit on the cautious side I would like to at least see the start of the investment and have it in my reach.

What do others think?

BTW I have found some +ve’s interstate.

Regards Bear
    [:D]

Profile photo of battz71battz71
    Participant
    @battz71

Bear,

Drop me an email at [email protected] I now live in Brisbane but am a former Adelaidian [:)]

Cheers,

Battz

Profile photo of stargazerstargazer
    Participant
    @stargazer

Hi bear1964

i know what you mean +ve cashflow is no where to be found in Adelaide from what others have told me to my own observations. I am in Adelaide myself I do have an ip and want to progress but im being cautious like yourself in realtion to interstate buying.

Some people i have spokent oo in recent times have told me the legal structure is the first thing you should consider especially if you are going to purchase many ips.

There is nothing like actually doing it and learning you learn very quick that way but some safety valves from others previous mistakes helps.

New Zealand have plenty of +ve cashflow properties at this stage.

I believe it is harder in other places in Australia due to the rush and fever that has been generated in recent times with +ve cashflow properties Hysteria. However having said that im sure with hard work and perseverance they can be found.

If you like you can email me

[email protected]

kind regards
    alf

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

This mite be a boring Question to you experienced ones out there, But i just want opinions based on your experinces please.

Regards Bear

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I do have interstate +ve cash flow. you can email me any time.

Warm Regards

ChanDollars
    [Keep going, you’re on your way to financial freedom]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.