Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of HotRodHotRod
    @hotrod

Hi Ho

How much pushing would you do to try to get a RE agent to come around to LO’s (or even wraps)?

Been shooting multiple emails out to agents to look out for properties that match my purchase criteria that I want to LO and possibly for them to see if the tenant wants to enter into LO’s/wraps.

Getting rather negative responses with some saying it is illegal (here in WA) and people here in WA don’t and won’t go for it and blah blah blah. What a downer.

Do I bother turning these agents around to get on my side or just move on to the next to hope they come around to my thinking?

On a related matter, where do people typically advertise to start your client base, thus negating the need to use those sales prevention officers? Reading the West Oz I have not seen the typical adds placed for LO’s and wraps, or am I blind or do people use the local community rags and not the West Oz to target their markets.

Later…….

Hot Rod

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

G’day Hot Rod,

I haven’t done any LO’s (so my opinion is probably worth nothing [:)]) but I would have thought that most are done without the involvement of everyday RE agents. I would think their lack of enthusiasm is based on a lack of knowledge. If this is the path you want to follow you’ll probably have to find someone who’s already doing LO’s to guide your or else make your own system.

Rod.

Profile photo of Traci-leeTraci-lee
    @traci-lee

Sorry
    LO’s ??
    It’s probably late.
    T.

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Dejected’ is closed to new replies.