All Topics / General Property / Can you still find them??

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Gembeau2Gembeau2
    @gembeau2

]Steve, can you still find positive cashflow properties that meet your 11ss rule within 2 hours of Sydney? It seems almost impossible. I would like to hear some examples of these purchases, if there are any, in the last 3-6 months [?]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Gambeau

Considering it takes an hour to fly to Brisbane and another to fly to some of the regional areas within the State the simple answer is Yes.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Gembeau,

If you get creative they ARE there!!

Try wrapping, lease options, or offer tenants a washing machine etc… for an extra $10pw.

I’m sure Steve is pretty sick of people asking “are they still out there”.

Why does it have to be within 2 hours of Sydney. Perhaps you have to put in a bit more legwork. Nobody said it would be easy.

Not trying to have a go at you, but if you have read the book, then you know how IT CAN BE DONE. You must work out whether you are serious or not.

Good luck,

Wilandel

Profile photo of darrenbdarrenb
    @darrenb

Well I saw two blocks this morning in NSW country, one was yielding a miserable 12% and the second one potentially 15% plus!!! So I find it difficult to believe anyone who says their are no good deals anywhere.

Profile photo of Gembeau2Gembeau2
    @gembeau2

quote:

Hi Gambeau

Considering it takes an hour to fly to Brisbane and another to fly to some of the regional areas within the State the simple answer is Yes.

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Profile photo of Gembeau2Gembeau2
    @gembeau2

quote:

Well I saw two blocks this morning in NSW country, one was yielding a miserable 12% and the second one potentially 15% plus!!! So I find it difficult to believe anyone who says their are no good deals anywhere.

That’s great I am pleased to hear you are finding the deals, it gives the new investors encouragement. I guess it is often the case the first ones are the hardest.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.