All Topics / Opinionated! / Adelaide R/E Investors Group Meeting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi Adelaideans,
    I have been making inroads into having the first AREIG meeting in Adelaide on Tues Evening 21st October General consensus is that we meet somewhere central i.e. Adelaide in a coffee lounge, quiet bar, scout or similar hall, conference room or at someone’s house. This would give everyone a chance to slot it into their itinerary. Does any one know of a suitable place for about 15 to 20 people?
    Please let me know if you are interested,and email me at [email protected] with any suggestions & ideas you have & what role you would like to take in the group

Regards Ray

Profile photo of summosummo
    @summo

Hi Adeladeans, I have been able to secure a venue for the Adeladean Real Estate Investors Group (AREIG) Meeting on the 21st Oct. It will be upstairs at the Cafe De Val on the corner of Pultney and Pirie St Adelade 6-30pm registration for a 7pm start. Please let me know if you can make it so I can let them know numbers. [email protected]. Regards Ray

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.