Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of ThreesixtyThreesixty
    @threesixty

Everyone one contribute a book they have read on property investment and found really helpfull and/or enjoying.

The one i found most helpfull was ‘The Rascals guide to Real estate’ By Olly Newland – he’s from New Zealand and although i found some interesting points from steves book, this one really stood out for me and was a fantastic read.

Profile photo of jezjez
    @jez

Real Estate Riches by Dolf de Roos. Can’t say I’m the biggest fan of the RichDad series, though I did find Dolf to be quite insightful for at least someone starting out and it was an enjoyable read. Must say I liked Steve McKnights book as well.

As for Jan Somers’ book More Wealth Through Residential Property, it was a completely boring read and I didn’t like the way she so heavily based the whole book on negative gearing. Personally I don’t like negative gearing and I never have (well since I was introduced to the concept earlier this year). Having said that however, I do like the somersoft forums (http://www.somersoft.com/forums) and that is how I eventually found my way here! [8D]

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Books’ is closed to new replies.