All Topics / General Property / What about Mr Average Steve?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Dianae01Dianae01
    Participant
    @deccles

My question is what about Mr Average. If finding real estate that is positively cashflowed takes alot of work then what about the average person who works or looks after kids that wants to get into the market?

I have two days a week to spare on property investing, in actual fact only 7 hours in those two days. I am prepared to go anywere and buy multiple positively cashflowed properties but have been unable to find any. I have been doing this on and off for two years and have the cash in the bank but have only been successful with one property before the market started to change. What does it take to implement what you(Steve), Robert Kiosaki, Dolf de Roof, John Burley, Henry Kay and all the other investers say to do?

Maybe I should also be thinking about the share market.

Dianae01
    Email Me

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi deccles,

I think you are making excuses for yourself.[:I]

Most of the “older” regular forumites are “normal” [:0)] people with normal jobs, normal lives, and (normal?) kids, but an abnormal urge to improve themselves.

We can all find time, because we make time.

The busier I get, the more time I seem to be able to find, because I get more ORGANIZED.

If you want it bad enough you will make the time.

Del

Profile photo of BeanieBeanie
    Participant
    @beanie

Robert Kiyosaki once asked his rich dad what is the best advice you can give the average investor his advice was dont be average.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

normal…

Nope….I thought about it.

Im not normal……LOL

~ Heaven doesnt want me and Hell is afraid I will take over! ~

Profile photo of Dianae01Dianae01
    Participant
    @deccles

Thanks Michael
    That is great advise I think you are write I think I need a mentor. Are you in the position to suggest someone?

Di

Dianae01
    Email Me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.