All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Best towns for positive cashflow in WA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of peterhutchypeterhutchy
    @peterhutchy

Can someone please give me advice on the best place to find positive cashflow properties in Western Australia?

Profile photo of peterppeterp
    @peterp

Hi Peter – I’ve noticed that you posed very similar questions not too long ago. Most of us with thoughs on the topic have probably already had our say and don’t have a lot to add.

If you haven’t already done so, I’d follow up the leads given at https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4039

Part of the fun of all this is doing your own research, studying towns, industries, demographics, prices, growth, rentals, etc. An answer someone else gives might be fine for what they want, but your requirements may be different.

The established RE websites won’t have everything (some people find that the best bargains don’t get listed) but should give you a rough idea.

Just two days ago I found several places in a small (and remote) WA town SE of Perth where the rental return was 15% or more on one of the big Australia-wide RE sites. With lots of properties in that town for sale, I’d be wary, but they are out there. Keep looking!

Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Best towns for positive cashflow in WA’ is closed to new replies.