All Topics / Forum Frolic / My Son the “MILLIONAIRE”

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Yeah and the Joey used to come into the laundry to get to his food …LOL [:D][:D] (so im told anyway..)[:)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hey there,

Attn: Miss Pinky…
    Still trying to pin my sister down. Her cat got runover and is still in vethospital. Will ask her when I get hold of her. I haven’t forgotten.
    Creature Features
    Phillip was playing outside Wednesday arvo, looking for snails in the garden (mind you he was so excited at kinder to look for snails he banged his head straight into a metal pole – my brave boy didn’t cry, but he has an egg sized lump on his forehead) Finally he found a snail shell which was empty (obviously there some camicazzi snail out there looking for a new investment property [:0)]) and he brings it to me (I was hanging out the washing) and say’s “The snail is gone inside and won’t come out” so I said “Actually Mr Snail has gone shopping for some food” Phillip then said “I’m hungry, I hope he brings some food for me too”. [:0)]
    Okay, so 10 minutes elapses and Phillip decided to continue shoving his larger collection of empty snail shells into my hands… Phillip: “Where have they gone”
    Me: “They’ve gone where all good little snail property investors go, to greener pastures”
    Phillip: “?”
    Me: “They must have gotten lost whilst shopping and are now looking for their home…they’ll be home soon”.
    Phillip continued looking every 1/2 hour for the snails till it got dark.
    (So Mr McKnight, the trellis is good for something….like collecting snails to keep the children amused…[:D])

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

@sooshie

Hi there,

Phillip: “Mummy can I massage your back?”
    Me: “[:0)] Yes please”
    This is when Phillip produces a toy car and rolls it on my back and shoulders. Talk about 4WDriving! [:0)][:D][:0)]

Hey Pinky, my sis said to call up Wildlife (whatever State) and tell them you want to become a volunteer. Not much info, I know [:P]

Cheerio

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

hey sooshie….I hope ya sisters cat is OK. I will look up wildlife and call them [:D] Thanx!!

LOL @ the snails…..thats sooooo cute!! And the 4WD!! LMAO Ive fallen for that before!!

Our 10 year old was excited about playing with our rats a few days ago….and in all her squealing excitement scared one of them off the bed…..and right behind the wardrobe!! It took 18 hours to coax the little beggar out…and all the while the cats were locked out…which they hated LOL

Ya live and learn LOL

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

..Pinky.. you failed to mention, we got the Rat out by me moving out the wardrobe !!.. LOL [:D][:D]
    Its now been blocked up… they can squeeze through small holes… !! [}:)][}:)]

Regards,
    Arty.

@sooshie

Hi there,

Can’t remember whether I’ve said this before..hold on I’ll scroll down…Nope…I didn’t.
    Well hubby and boys and I went for a walk by the Brighton Baths (on the pier there) and we (the boys) were feeding the fish, when all of a sudden this ‘thing’ swims up and frightens the fish away.
    So there Mike and I stood, trying to work out whether it was an otter, a Penguin, seal or a rat which swam up (we looked like we were having a tennis match “No it’s seal…No it’s a rat…No it’s an otter” etc, Poor Pip and Simon where looking at us dumbfounded) I said to Mike “It looks like a rat, but I didn’t know they swam in sea water”.
    Anyway, the next day, I asked my friend who goes to Mordialloc beach and she said there were heaps of rats there. [:O][:O][:O]
    Sea rats… anyone want to take them home? [:P] They gave me the ‘ebejebeeze’. Now my nephews ‘Ruthie’ with her white fur and red eyes is really cute. I wonder if she swims? [}:)][;)][:D]

Cheers

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Ah.. Water Rats !!, thats a TV show..LOL [:D][:D]

I dont know about taking one home, the “Domestic” rats we have are enough for me LOL [:D][:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

sooshie we used to go down to williamstown back beach and feed the rats down there after midnight!! The place was always full of rats picking up the scraps the swans left during the day. There used to be some huge rats down there too!! Im talking BIG BLACK and MEAN!! (we never feed them ones LOL)

A friend of mine works at the crematorium and he swears they have rats bigger than rabbits there!! Anyone for a pet? LOLOL [:P]

~ It is better to live on your feet than to die on your knees ~

@sooshie

Hi there,

Gotta make this quick, supposed to be working [:D]

Yep…kinda oopsed it with the ‘Water Rats’ thingi. I knew they swum, but in salty water?
    I guess they’re like The Triffids, they just grow and grow and get nastier by the minute. Gross! [:P]

At least with Rabbits, people can eat them (not me, but I know of people who do), but rats!!! [:P]

Now I’m squemish [:P][:P][:P]

Gone to take a Quick-eze
    Sooshie [;)]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

ok….eating rabbits OR rats?? Ill pass on either or both! LOL

pass around them Quick eze!! [xx(]

[:D]

~ It is better to live on your feet than to die on your knees ~

@sooshie

Hiya,

I was driving with Pip in the car, when we passed a house being built (Wingate ST) Bentleigh East, when Pip calls out to me “Oh Dear Oh Dear, the roof is broken”, so I replied “Phillip the house is being built, the roof is not broken”, so Phillip, calmer now said “That’s right Daddy will fix it” (with a beaming smile on his face [:D])
    I’m glad to see he’s taking an interest in real estate [;)][:D]

Cheers

@sooshie

Hiya,

Last night about 10:30pm, Phillip wanted some attention. Mike said to him, “Go to bed, you have school in the morning”, so Phillip replied ” I need to stay up to watch the sunrise” [:O][:O]
    Thankfully he was a sleep 1 hour later. I think he was just all hyper from seeing his grandparents and cousins when we sang “Happy Birthday” Simon ( I was carefull not to have lollies around. The worst thing I had was smarties)
    Actually, we bought Phillip a ‘non-Birthday present’ so he wouldn’t feel left out, but when he opened his Play-Doh factory and asked to play with it, I said to him “Not until the family leaves’. So my little Phillip went up to his cousins and grandparents and said “You all have to go now!” [:O] I explained the situation to my family so that was okay, and after they left (some 30 minutes after) I played with Phillip who was very happy! No flies on my boy!

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

lol sooshie…..your little boys a smart one!!
    My eldest has taken it upon herself to ask people to leave when she wants something shes waiting for….or if we have to take her somewhere…but she does it nicely LOL She once did it to my mum, saying how nana had to leave now because it was quiet time and nana was too loud!! She smiled so sweetly tho and said nana could come over the next day and play if she wanted to…LOL

@sooshie

Hi there,

Yep, Pip is a smartie! Of course I’m biased though [:D] You should see the stalling tactics he uses when we tell him it’s bed time! [:P]
    Why are children so sleep adverse? When they get to our age, they’ll be begging for sleep!

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Back Again..
    “wow” lots of posts on everyones part, lots of laughs on my behalf [:D][:)][:D][:)][:D][:)][:D]

As a kid my Grandfather owned a garage alongside his house and as very young kids we spent a fair bit of time there, my Dad found me one day in the carport “panelbeating” his car with a hammer..[B)]

Recently i got married and my son (Jos 5yrs) was the ring bearer, and a very excited one.. he had his walk down to a “t”. at the appropriate time the celebrant took him to the top of the limestone stairs ( huge garden wedding) she made the mistake of calling him Josh… wherein he corrected her “My names Jos”. he later asked her to hold his hand ” are you scared dear?” she asked “No, he replied, i’ve just never been here before!”

He was a hit at the wedding listening to people being introduced,introducing himself, resplendent in suit and crevat, shaking hands etc]

He got a watch for his part in the wedding, from Michelle (wife) she also gave a vow to him.

He took his watch to ‘show and tell’ at school explaining he got it for being the “bride-boy”, he also proceeded to show us at “every” oppurtunity the watch was waterproof ( having a shower when a small hand mysteriously pokes through the curtain and the waterproof qualities are shown “and” proved, ‘it’s waterproof to a hundred kilo’s” he explains.

it also glows in the dark he explained when being put to bed.. “if you want to know what time it is even in the middle of the night, youy can wake me up, and i will tell you” he said.

Kids… you gotta Love em[:D]

p.s – the massage story with the car! we ask Jos to draw numbers on our back or a picture and we’ll guess what it is “FREE MASSAGES”[;)]

Redwing

“The man that thinks at 5o as he did when he was 20 has wasted 30 years of his life”

@sooshie

Hi there,

When I got back from overseas, my son PIP was all over me…

Whilst brushing his teeth for bed, his mouth full of white stuff (he looked like ‘Papa Smurf’) he said
    “Mummy I missed you, I love you”…”Don’t go away again, I don’t like to miss you”.

I know what love is… [:I]

Oh.. he also asked if he could go on the aeroplane with me next time [:D]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:D]

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.