All Topics / Forum Frolic / My Son the “MILLIONAIRE”

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

ya welcome sooshie [:D] I tend to do the organizing…and arty just turns up! LOL

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

These are fantastic .. thanks for starting the topic Sooshie. Just have to work out how to positively gear children now!

Your point was about the honesty of kids, so here’s another one.

Kids up to 3 years old fly for free on domestic flights, if nursed. No proof of age is required. So, Lyn decides to save a few bucks. She applies a little blush to one cheek of young Brad’s cheeks, to simulate teething problems.

Checkin Agent: “And how old is your son”?
    Lyn: “He’s almost 3”
    Indignant Brad:”No I’m not, I’m 4″

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

[:D]..Postive gearing children [8)]

Have a child, do the “due diligence” 10 fingers 10 toes….
    Train the first to earn money from photo sessions “baby magazines”.. which pay for their food, and education.

Then the next child you have will have food, education from the earning of the first..then you put the second one into Piano Lessons, to pay for the 3 child and so on…[:D]

By the time you have 130 children, you wont have to work again. !!!

You will have doctors, builders, teachers, etc… [:D][:D]

PINKY !!!! Lets make a start !!![:D][:D][:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

LOL!!! All of a sudden Pinky has gone quiet [;)]
    As a midwife I always negatively gear my babies. I always have to give them back at the end of the shift. Now, this ensures the parents get all the capital growth, plus depreciation of ALL household items. Works out well for me, and most parents must fair pretty well out of the deal, because they usually come back for more.
    As a parent, my children are positively geared. Positively geared to eat breakfast, to go to school, to read books, to behave nicely etc. It’s a lot of hard work for them and sometimes they get tired, so at times they can be neutrally geared, with a video in front of the t.v.

I think for the most part, they are a buy and hold stratergy [;)][:D]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:D]

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Keymaster
    @piadmin

LOL

Anyone care to venture into how to wrap kids?

Lots of potential growth with negative cash flow may go against the principle. Potential gain could be enormous though!

Phil

Profile photo of peterppeterp
    @peterp

Can’t say much about about wrapping, but flipping has a long and often dishonourable history.

Historically it was done when the mother was unmarried or the child was orphaned. Other examples of it done compulsorarily was when parents were deemed unfit to bring up the child. Where the child has been a serial offender, custody over him/her may be transferred to institutions.

Lease options can be similar, but in the case of children, can be temporary. Particularly if the parent has a drug/alcohol problem. If the parent is successfully treated, the children might be returned to them.

Renos can vary between simple good upbringing by parents to brainwashing by state institutions, as in Maoist China during the Cultural Revolution. The ‘adding value’ could be things like ‘get good education – get good job’, or to conform to particular doctrines.

As for ‘buy and hold’, with houses, usually the longer the better, but with children anything past their early 20s becomes a liability.

Peter

@sooshie

Howdi!

Has anyone felt that doing Reno’s on children over 7 is very difficult?

My boys aren’t that age yet…
    but I was always told

“The way you are at 7 is the way you’ll be at 70”

(I think this saying is in the same thread as ‘ A leapord can’t change it’s spots’)

I don’t these statements are always true, what do you think?

BTW, I don’t think I could LO or wrap my child. It would be kind of looking at a ‘Faberge Egg’ sitting in a glass cabinet. I prefer the hands on approach, with plenty of hugs and kisses. [:D]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Guys

Came across this old Chinese proverb the other day.

Do not confine children to your own learning for they were born in another time.

Regards

Participant
    @arty

LMAO !… you can apply IP techniques to anything… LOL [:D]

Renovations !!. [;)]

We used to call our 2 “Self Maintaining” when they were able to have a shower themselves !!. LOL (we adusted the water for them though..) [:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

PINKY LETS START……???? Not in this lifetime!! hahahaha

Cant we just stick to “practising” ?? [;)][;)]

~ If at first you dont succeed…destroy ALL evidence you ever tried to begin with! ~

@sooshie

Hi there,

Without hopping into a domestic here [;)] Might I just add that practising is free and incurs no stamp duty, requires no renovation (both of the female body and/or the extra bungalow) and, I can’t believe I’m saying this, being a Midwife and all, but it’s also a cheaper to get a rat! (Hope your with me on this Pinky! [;)])

Cheers
    Soosh [:D]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

sooshie hop right in!! [:P]

Im with you 100%!! Not to mention that Practice makes perfect!!! LOL

Participant
    @arty

YES !!!… Sooshie hop right in !!> [:D]

Im sure there is enough room in the bungalow for the three of us !! [}:)][}:)]

…WOW what an invite!.. .i get to practice with Pinky and Sooshie !! [;)][;)]

..The days looking up already !! [^][^]

Regards,
    Arty.

@sooshie

Howdi…
    OOPS! What a fine mess I’ve got myself into this time Olle !
    [:I]
    Now what did you decide to call your new rats?

Night Night
    Sooshie [:)]

Participant
    @arty

Sooshie….what the ?

quote:

Howdi…
    OOPS! What a fine mess I’ve got myself into this time Olle !

Is that an attempt at emotions in the forum… LOL .. i got the image of you spilling drink on your lap while you were typing…..the “What a fine mess…” But there is no smilies for that >> [:O][:O][:O][:O]

I havent got the rat as yet… im thinking about letting the name pop out when I pick her/him.. you know the “aww she looks like a fur ball lets call her fluffyballthing..” LOL [;)][;)]

Regards,
    Arty.

@sooshie

Hi Arty,

The quote in green, was the line Popeye yells out to Olive-oil. [;)]

When you pick up the rat, just make sure you all call it by the same name… You wouldn’t want to have pet therapy bills, for a rat with a disfunctional personality disorder.

I know of a family that bought a dog. One child calls the dog ‘Mindy’ the other calls it ‘Bones’ and the other child calls it ‘Misty’. The parents call the dog “Cindy”. Can you just imagine the complex that poor dog must have? [:P]

Let us know when you get the infamous rat.. By the way, my sister wants to breed rats now…She does volunteer work for the Wildlife Victoria, you should see her Menangery

Cheers
    Soosh [:)]

Participant
    @arty

Sooshie,

We had a Mindy once (well Pinkys mums dog).

We call our “Majik”, “magic”, “tragic”, “trag”, etc.. he must have the same confusion… LOL [:D]

And our “boof” cat.. gets “boofer” “boofy”, “boofster”.. etc..[:D][:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

Keymaster
    @piadmin

sooshie can I ask how your sister got into volunteering for wildlife Victoria. I contacted WWF and all they wanted me to do was send money money money. Any info would be appreciated :)[:D]

As for the animals…..when we adopted my mums blue heeler….her name was maree…..but now she answers to marsbar LOL Shes 10….and shes taken to a housefull of kids and cats really well…except when the kids go out the back to play…..she painstakingly collects ALL of her chew toys and hides them in HER kennel. Then she guards them so the kids wont play with them LOL Its cute to watch….and look I went off topic again *slaps self*

@sooshie

Hi Pinky,

Will ask my sister what she did to get on list. They give her free seminars at the Zoo as well. She asked me to be a volunteer (our entire family is good with animals) but I have my own monkeys at home who require my attention.
    If I find an animal that needs nursing, I pretty much know what to do after living next to a park for 23 years.
    Anyway, next time I can catch her, I’ll pin her down and drill her [;)][:0)].

Cheerio
    Soosh [:)]

Keymaster
    @piadmin

sooshie thanx (in advance).[:D]
    I grew up on a farm..so Im used to weird and wonderful pets. We had a joey living with us for a year…..and a carpet snake for a few years. Over 40 horses..a sheep..a dog and a few cats…and a rabbit LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.