All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Mentor Required, apply within!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Anyone willing to mentor this wet behind the ears but enthusiastic newbie? I have the drive and motivation and many skills, but a Mentor would make all the difference.

So if you have been successful in real-estate positive gearing and wish to give something back please drop me a line for a WIN/WIN Friendship, mentorship, partnership at [email protected]

Always eager to learn, the more I learn the more I realise I just don’t know.

I thank you for taking the time for reading this post and look forwards to any serious replies.

Regards Bear

PS I realise this post could attract Sharks but please dont waste your time or mine if you are!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

which part of the world are you situated Bear and what do you expect of a mentor ?

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

I am situated in the Salisbury area 15 minutes North of the CBD Adelaide South Australia. I have some very good contacts in the Real Estate world here.

In a nutshell I would expect honesty, reliability, friendship someone that is prepared to grow not just in the business world but also at a personal level. Some one that is open to new ideas, thinks outside the square.

I don’t wana be spoon fed but some advice support and maybe even some form of partnership if things went well.

Hopefully this answers your questions satisfactorily Andrew? If not feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]

Regards Bear
    [:D]

quote:

which part of the world are you situated Bear and what do you expect of a mentor ?

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Mentor Required, apply within!’ is closed to new replies.