All Topics / Forum Frolic / PINKY 4 PRES

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of lifestylelifestyle
    @lifestyle

I here by nominate PINKY for president of the “bad persons want to have fun club”. We arent allowed to have fun on the general forum,APPARENTLY. So let’s RUN A MUCK in here. I say Pinky should be OUR LEADER. She shows guts, determination,She has a spare 50k, not that that’s important,She can skull with the best of them, so i’ve heard,and she LOVES a PARTY.She will ask the questions no one wants to ask.She will do what needs to be done, in order for us to have progress.When someone say’s “no” she will say “have another drink, and think about it” yes folks, It’s Pinky for PRES. Vote with what ever you have. Money, alcohol,all bribes accepted :ie major credit cards, cash, we like cash, lots of cash, did we mention that we like cash. Go on.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

[:D]~~ Voted #1 Pinky ~~[:D]

We can call the party “One nude Nation”.
    Viva la Pinky !…
    Viva la Pinky !…

Id love to be under Pinky !..
    [}:)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

YES!!

PINKY FOR PRES!!!

She…I mean me…has MY vote [;)]

Now wheres all that cash…alchohol…bribe…or cash?? Dont make me tax semi naked people….I dont think I can be that heartless!! [}:)][}:)]

~ Heaven doesnt want me and Hell is afraid I will take over! ~

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Pinky

While running or walking or crawling, ahhh that’s it while crawling for president you have to visit NZ to make some election speeches.
    I can arrange a venue for you here in the Central North Island.
    I know it’s good venue because Westan said so. He kept us entertained for hours the other night while telling the assembled mob that there are no +ive cashflow properties left in godzone because he’s bought them all. Little does he know.
    Are you still wearing red undies or have you changed them?

Now Arty, you are rapidly catching up to Sooshie in the number of postings made. By my last count you are only about 430 postings behind. At 20 postings a day you should have caught up in about
    28 days.

Regards

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

muppet, you dont have a gantt chart or spread sheet working my posts out ..have you ? [8)]

You seem to be very interested in the growth of my post! [:D][:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.