All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Any Equity Lenders out there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AllegroAllegro
    Participant
    @allegro

Hi

New investor here, looking for someone with equity and who will be an angel and interested in lending 10 or 20% for new investment purchases.

You will get a percentage pa of course and I am interested in a win-win situation. So if you have equity sitting there doing nothing, and are interested in making some money then we should talk. I will arrange the finance at my expense and should only need it for max 1 or 2 years.

If possible, I’ll be interested in more than one deal.

Happy Investing

M

Profile photo of dontwantitdontwantit
    @dontwantit

Don’t know if I’d be an angel but could well be interested in financing your best choices

please email more detail to

[email protected]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

What is the WIN/WIN scenario your are offering?

Regards Bear
    [email protected]

quote:

Hi

New investor here, looking for someone with equity and who will be an angel and interested in lending 10 or 20% for new investment purchases.

You will get a percentage pa of course and I am interested in a win-win situation. So if you have equity sitting there doing nothing, and are interested in making some money then we should talk. I will arrange the finance at my expense and should only need it for max 1 or 2 years.

If possible, I’ll be interested in more than one deal.

Happy Investing

M

Profile photo of AllegroAllegro
    Participant
    @allegro

Thaks for your interest.

I am at a very early stage and being new at it I am trying to put all the theories in practice. I have not finalised an area nor found all the necessary professionals in place.

Time and resources are short. But I am determined.

I will get in touch when I have some figures together. In the meantime if you can suggest how to find the right people in an area to help all things like: building inspection competent lawyers etc would be great.

Thanks all the same and I’ll be in contact.

M

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any Equity Lenders out there?’ is closed to new replies.