All Topics / General Property / How to find cashflow Positive Investments

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of ClancyClancy
    Participant
    @clancy

I have been scouring the classifieds attempting to find these properties in Victoria. I believe that we may have to wait for the bubble to burst before this type of investment begins to be worthwhile investigating.I also believe that you must watch out for rampers as many individuals seem to attached to this type of investment.Please, I am willing to be proved wrong.Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

Profile photo of jasonvjasonv
    @jasonv

Margaret Lomas says when asked “How do you find positively geared properties in Melbourne?”…””You don’t””
    Her view is that you need to look outside the CBD area to get +ve cash flow, but you don’t get the quick capital gain. Which part of Victoria are you looking at???

Profile photo of milen007milen007
    @milen007

Hi Jasonv

I am after a +ve cash flow property in vic, you got to know anyone who can help me source the property? many thanks

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I have a client who has just bought one and in the process found several he is willing to pass on for a small fee.

Let me clarify that I earn no fee from him.

Email me and I will give you his email address.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of ClancyClancy
    Participant
    @clancy

Thanks for your responses, everyone . I shall continue to investigate and research possibilities. All the best

@jasonv

quote:

Hi Jasonv

I am after a +ve cash flow property in vic, you got to know anyone who can help me source the property? many thanks

Sorry, I have a contact who has +ve cash flow in Brisbane at this stage, I will ask around and see if anyone can help you in the future.

Profile photo of BanditBandit
    Participant
    @bandit

Jasonv,

Do you have any idea of WHERE in Brisbane your friend has found positive cashflow…. None of the properties I have looked at have come anywhere near it. Being a Brisbane-boy myself I’m very curious[?]

@jasonv

quote:

Jasonv,

Do you have any idea of WHERE in Brisbane your friend has found positive cashflow…. None of the properties I have looked at have come anywhere near it. Being a Brisbane-boy myself I’m very curious[?]

drop me a line [email protected] with your contact details and she will call you and tell you.

@jasonv

quote:

Hi Jasonv

My contact says that she has one at St Kilda Road but it is pricey. If you like drop me a line at [email protected] and she can call you, find out what you are after and see if she can find any in Victoria.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.