All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Do positive geared investments still exist?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of greymangreyman
    @greyman

I have recently read Steve’s excellent book and after having spent a day searching realestate pages on the internet i am unable to find a single property with positive gearing potential in Victoria.

Have all the positive gearing oppurtunities in Victoria dried up because of the housing boom? Or is the market now flooded with investors eagerly hunting positively geared properties?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Greyman

Firstly congratulations on your 1st post.
    I keep telling you guys head north to the Sunshine State the home of sun, sea and positive cashflow properties. Feel free to email me with what you are looking for and I will try and point you in the right direction

Cheers Richard
    [email protected]

There is no such thing as a problem.
    Just a solution waiting to be found

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I have clients finding them all the time.

Even in Victoria!

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Greyman

On the surface it ceartainly appears to be both. Having said that even tho i havn’t found one as yet myself , plenty on the forum has found them, so yes they are out there.

Now comes the challenge. Working out the way to find them. i dont think there is an easy answer and i guess every one has worked out their own way of finding them. We just have to find a way that suits us as individuals.

Regards Bear

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Do positive geared investments still exist?’ is closed to new replies.