All Topics / The Treasure Chest / The Missing Chapter – Download help sought

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi all,

Thanks Minimogul, I downloaded Adobe Acrobat a second time, then loaded the chapter from the e-mail.

It reached 99%, but then told me “Windows cannot access the specified path, drive or files. You may not have appropriate permissions to access them”.

Can anyone offer a solution ?

Regards, Phil

Profile photo of JustAllanJustAllan
    Participant
    @justallan

quote:

It reached 99%, but then told me “Windows cannot access the specified path, drive or files.

The file could be corrupt… Try downloading it again (right-click, save as).

There are also other programs that read pdf files. Just go here: http://www.download.com and search for “pdf” or “acrobat”.

Allan.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi Phil,

The problem sounds like it’s caused by your computer having trouble saving the file to your hard-drive – possibly because there’s a problem with the network or drive settings.

The download appears to work fine – it’s just when the computer attempts to save what has been downloaded that it has troubles.

You may have better luck if you viewed the file directly from the web-site, and perhaps saved it from there by clicking “File” then “Save As” in Internet Explorer.

For anyone who hasn’t read the Bonus Chapter of Steve McKnight’s book From 0 to 130 Properties in 3.5 Years, you can download it from https://www.propertyinvesting.com/bonuschapter free free free!

If you want to find out more about the book, visit https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/13

I hope this helps

PropertyInvesting.com Admin

Profile photo of BanditBandit
    Participant
    @bandit

Didn’t even KNOW there was a bonus chapter!!!
    Fantastic, I’m going to download it right now!!
    Thanks guys.[:)]

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hi phil,
    ‘from the email’?
    Someone emailed it to you?
    better to ‘save attachment’ to your hard drive. then open with acrobat. (Also then you don’t have to have your email client open to access the chapter. )

if that doesn’t work then try downloading file again direct from this website. trash the old one first.

or drop your email address and i can email you the file. !!

cheers-
    Mini

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Mini,

You’re a saviour. Your e-mail suggestion was going to be my next ask as I am still having trouble.

I was referring to the e-mail from Steve. Tried to download from the link there. Successfully downloaded Acrobat from your link on this site, but still only able to get to the infernal 99%.

If you would be so kind, please forward the Chapter.

Regards and thanks for your help,

Phil

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

done! feel free to now delete your email address!
    cheers-
    mini

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘The Missing Chapter – Download help sought’ is closed to new replies.