All Topics / Forum Frolic / What does one listen to

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of InTheoryInTheory
    @intheory

i spend at least 23 hours every day listening to music, mostly cds at uni and my playlist at home.

my taste in music kinda varies, but i’m big on 90’s and newish rock/alt stuff, especially +LiVE+ (can’t wait til 13/12!!)

Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, The Angels, Garbage, Fleetwood Mac, Goo Goo Dolls, Foo Fighters, U2, Alanis, Midnight Oil, Metallica and Phil Collins all get high rotation at VERY loud volume at my house [8D]

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I have been so busy lately I dont get much chance to listen to music. I cant have it on while writing or studying either. Whenever I go in the car with the mrs now she starts singin to songs I have never even heard…..must be gettin old…

Thought I would share my 5 favorite CD’s of all time though:

1. Collective Soul – no title
    2. Savage Garden – Affirmation
    3. Pink Floyd – The Division Bell
    4. Don Henly – Actual Miles (greatest hits)
    5. Pet Shop Boys – Discography (greatest hits)

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi In Theory

What’s this 90 music and mentioning Fleetwood Mac.
    Mick Fleetwood was around in the 60s. As I said earlier yah can’t beat the 60s and early 70s music.

Regards

Profile photo of Matt4Matt4
    @matt4

Music is even more exciting then investing!

Everything has it’s place, but some of the best stuff ever comes from The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Metallica, Soundgarden (+ anything with Chris Cornell), Jeff Buckley, Jeff Beck, The White Stripes, Eric Clapton, Dream Theatre, Faith No More (+ all other Mike Patton stuff), Hendrix, Queen, Nick Cave, Alice in Chains, Black Sabbath, Jamiroquai, Dave Matthews Band, Sting/The Police, Pantera, Simon & Garfunkel/Paul Simon, Primus, John Lee Hooker, Tool, Van Morrison, The Tea Party, REM, Dire Straits, James Brown, Smashing Pumpkins, Stone Temple Pilots, Lou Reed, Nine Inch Nails, Ben Harper……etc

I know there is so much more though, and i spend my days/nights looking for it! [:D]

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.