All Topics / Opinionated! / Cashflow 101 game

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of chrisholt452chrisholt452
    Participant
    @chrisholt452

Hi Everyone

There are a couple of cashflow 101 clubs in Sydney. (1 @ Nth Sydney)  If you go to the Rich Dad Site you can search for cashflow clubs in your Country/State/Suburb.

Be Lucky
    Chris

Profile photo of sosobogunsosobogun
    @sosobogun

Can anybody help me find cashflow 101 in stores? I'm in Sydney and want to pick one up without waiting for postage. Dont know where to look!

Profile photo of Tina LeeTina Lee
    @tina-lee

Hi

I know your enquiry was in 2005 but im currently looking myself to buy  the Cashflow Boardgame 101 in Adelaide.  Do you know of  any stockist in Adelaide or if there is a group that meets i could join to play.

Thanks Tina

Profile photo of karlm63karlm63
    Participant
    @karlm63

Hi All,
    I have that cashflow 101 board game and it is an excellent guide for investing purposes.
    My question is I have run out of the pad for the financial statements for the game, where can I get a refill of these pads from.
    Thanks karlm

Profile photo of Michael and LorettaMichael and Loretta
    @michael-and-loretta

Hi Karlm.

We have both the 101 and 202. All we do is photocopy the pages and rarely use the originals from the pad. Easy done. :)

We both play these games often and enjoy them very much. Can be up to two times a month.

Loretta enjoys the 202 as it is very excitng as you can go bankrupt and get hit with heaps of additional expenses while I enjoy the 101 better as it is more in line to what I want to do in my investing.

We also have trouble having people to play with as many of our frinds and family are not at all interested in investing. As we are are between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, it would be great to get together with like minded people.

I enjoy both games using our own personal financial situation. We both get out of the rat race easily now.

Yep next thing is to do it in real life. That is what we are trying to do and working with banks and brokers is a slow and tedious thing. :( Personally gets me frustrated when I know there are deals out there but cannot get the pre-approval I want from my current bank for increased equity as one example. 

Karlm, enjoy the game and use your own financial situation to make it even more exciting.

Regards.

Michael

Profile photo of spoonicusspoonicus
    Participant
    @spoonicus

I have just visited the http://www.richdad.com site for the first time and have found that you can sign up for free and play the cashflow game for free also. Just played my first game, going to give it another go before I get back to renovations.
    Goodluck

Profile photo of Michael and LorettaMichael and Loretta
    @michael-and-loretta

Karlm,

Further to my comments about photocopying the Balance sheets from 101, I have just seen that you can purchase a pad from the below site for US$5.00.

http://www.richdad.com/Store/Catalog.aspx?ProdType=ProductMultiTileCatID&ProdValue=3

Profile photo of romeo333romeo333
    @romeo333

That board game is awesum!!! and so is his book….rich dad poor dad. helped me alot!!

Profile photo of penneycraig30648penneycraig30648
    Participant
    @penneycraig30648

Hi , all are you still a fan of Robert Kiyosaki and his game cashflow?
    I too am a fan and host games online at the moment.
    Are you interested in joining us?
    Please email me on [email protected].

Sincerely
    Craig Penney

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.