All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Access To Unlimited & Safe Funding

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of StrikerStriker
    Participant
    @jamescameron

I attended a Henry Kaye introductory seminar a while ago in which he used the same words described in my title. Eye Catching isn’t it![:O] Now, I want to see if anyone out there knows anything about it.

I carefully wrote down what Henry said, but it didn’t make much sense to me. (It may to you).

He said you get into a joint venture arrangement. As an investor you would apply for a loan to purchase a property in a company name(the property is then in YOUR company’s name). Your partner in the JV arrangement would then put in the deposit whether it be 10 or 20% or whatever.

The sort of funding is apparantly called a “non-recourse” or “no risk” funding. What’s more, no personal guarantee is required and you can obtain unlimited funding.

Does this sound right to anyone? Or is there a source somewhere to obtain more info on the topic?[?]
    James

Striker
    Email Me

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

This doesn’t sound right. Non recourse funding is where the lender lends to the company with only the property as secuirty and no directors guarrantees. I hanve’t found any lender that will do this. All want directors guarrantees.

I think he may have meant you are the person finding hte properties, whcih you put to your JV partners who then apply for the loan. In effect you will have unlimited finance because the JV people are the ones getting the loans in their names. You then have an agreement with them behind the scences.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Access To Unlimited & Safe Funding’ is closed to new replies.