All Topics / The Treasure Chest / 24 hours to go!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

[:D]
    Yes! 24 hours till I’m on a plane to go home to sunny old PErth!! Actually it hasn’t been that sunny loately apparently…

Yay!! Get to see my mum and my dad and my nanna and my dog and my brothers…note the dog came before my brothers… It would usually come before my parents too but they have been looking for a car for me.

They beauty of it all is that my parents have no idea I am going home!!! Gonna rock up to their door step at about 2am in the morning as that’s about when I’ll get out of customs and stuff… I hope my dad doesn’t have a heart attack!!!

Hee hee…Poor Cremin though. He stuck here in London till the 20th… Awwwwww
    Gotta go tothe pub.
    Scratch yas!
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Steph..

Welcome home! [8)]

“I love a sunburnt country, A land of sweeping plains, Of ragged mountain ranges, Of droughts and flooding rains……”[:D]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Profile photo of Elysium-MElysium-M
    @elysium-m

Have a good flight Steph! Hope they show some good movies on the way over.

Cheers
    M

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Thanx Arty and Elysium-M

Am nursing a hangover at the moment and have been hugging the s-bend for a little while so feeling on the slight dodgy side… SHould be ok by the time I fly out.

I see on the askted website it forecast to rain for the next four days!! Is that right??? Miserable miserable miserable…. Oh well… can only get better, right?

Zip-a-dee doo da zip-a-dee day, my oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of smog and cloud coming my way (London that is…) Zip-a-dee do da zip-a-de day!

MR Kingfisher on my shoulder, its the truth, it’s actual, everything is satisfactual…. Well nearly…

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of Shirley_2Shirley_2
    @shirley_2

Steph – I’m sure your parents will be delighted, no matter what time of the day or night! Our daughter surprised us after 18 months overseas when she arrived in a taxi in front of the house. It was wonderful to see her again!

Enjoy your flight.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘24 hours to go!!!’ is closed to new replies.