All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Rick Otton..seminars

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of KristineKristine
    @kristine

hi just wondering if anyone has attended any of this guys seminars are they worth it?? or am i better off buying his other products instead of going to seminar???[:)]

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

We bought Rick’s Wrap Pack and then went to his Wrap Camp. Worked for us [:)]

Cheers, Paul & Karen

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Worked brilliantly for me too!
    At the moment Rick is doing intro nights around the country, I think he still has Adelaide and Melbourne to go.
    At the very least, get along to one of those if it’s nearby, I know I always learn something when I hear Rick speak.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of navymtnavymt
    @navymt

hi i went to the recent intor night in sydney and it was fan-diddly-tastic. i am only new to the investment game and it helped me more than i could have imagined. i recomend it to anyone who has asked about it.

i wanna be freeeeeeee

[email protected]

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

I went to Rick’s “cheapie” in Perth last week and purchased his Wrap Pack. I am now thinking of spending the dollars on air tickets, accom etc to attend one of Steve’s seminars to compare and adjust both to my comfort zone. Now I don’t know what to do, buy and hold and hope to find good tenants that stay, reno and sell and pay tax, really go out on a limb and buy in a country town or try and find subdivisable blocks. I have become a procrastinator [?]

Profile photo of digglerdiggler
    @diggler

The guy is the number one wrapper in OZ by a country mile and his wrap seminars will blow you away.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rick Otton..seminars’ is closed to new replies.