Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ChrissosChrissos
    Participant
    @chrissos

Hi all

Was reading with interest the subject of renovating a property without putting money down and then having it reavaluated and selling at a higher price. Are there pitfalls to this method? How easy/dificult is entry with this method?

For myself, I am a ceramic tiler by trade and a damn good one at that. One of my best mates is a Cabinet maker. Was wondering if there are any people on the Gold Coast that are using this method of investing and if so interested in teaming up with myself and my mate.

As these two trades are finishing trades and as you know both have a significant impact on a sale of a house, I’m thinking there could be a good opportunity for those interested in purchasing Gold Coast properties with this method.

Kindest

Chris.

Profile photo of BuckshotBuckshot
    Participant
    @buckshot

Hi Chrissos, In Brisbane here, have only just stumbled accross Steves book, and am fairly keen to get involved in positive cashflow properties. I’m still sussing it all out at present, and probably don’t have a lot to contribute but if you are still interested in talking, send me a line at [email protected]

Profile photo of bei0007bei0007
    Participant
    @bei0007

Hi Chrissos. I am from Brisbane and I have read the book. We are now keen to start investing in positive gearing properties and if you are looking or an invester, we might be able to help.
    Our email address is [email protected].

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Teaming up’ is closed to new replies.