All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Steves mentoring program?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of peculatorpeculator
    @peculator

Feeling WAY out of the loop, I have just recently found out about the private mentoring program that Steve was offering to 2 lucky viewers of TT on 7. Im very annoyed that I didnt know earlier[:(!][:(!]
    It seems that I can no longer submit my entry form through the TT site.
    Have entries closed?? —-OR—-
    Can anybody help with any other sites or avenues of entry to at least “Be In It”??

Regards
    Ed

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Spec

Knowing Steve, you missed the boat and it aint dockin’ again!

Sorry buddy!

But don’t let that stop you, everyone here started in the same position as you and we are all doin’ it now!

The great thing about this forum is that you still get mentored by Steve even when you aren’t in a program, just wait and see. And if he doesn’t write something for you he knows that one or ten of many other experienced investors are going to give you just the right answer.

So spend alot of time reading here and books, call agents and ask questions, do research and in a few short months you will be giving this same advice to another newbie[;)]

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Profile photo of RitaSt.RitaSt.
    @ritast.

HI $peculator I’m going to enter the program through the side door !!!! Well I hope I am.[:P]

Go to Resources on this site, look at “events” and if you’re quick you can get one of the 200 places at Steve’s seminars in NOV.

He is doing one only, in each of Melb, Syd and Brisbane. Yes they do cost I think about $990. BUT the invaluable thing is 6mths email mentoring.

I’m ready to make this thing a reality now. And I
    have only so many dollars to spend on books, Packs,seminars at the moment. Hopefully more after my first “deal”.

I think this mentoring for 6 months will make the first couple of deals…good ones. Cross your fingers for me.

This is just what I’m comfortable with. And what Leigh says is absolutely right… you will get so much help from the experienced guys on this site.
    Just gotta ask.[:)]

Good Luck
    Rita

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Steves mentoring program?’ is closed to new replies.