All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Urgent advice please

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of suzieqsuzieq
    @suzieq

Don’t know if some of you may have read my last posting “What do I do now”, but I need more advice……I know, I know……[xx(] Put counter offer in at $48,000 and I’m sure as eggs they won’t come back to us until Monday….I want this deal!!! This question is probably very obvious to most of you (but I’m still reasonably fresh), but anyway here goes……..if a more lucrative purchaser comes along on the weekend and wants to put an offer in on this particular house, whats the legalities? If they reject our offer, can we still close the deal on the amount they countered back to us before we countered at $48,000? What I’m trying to say is do we have the upper hand or can they reject our offer completely and close off the O&A? Sorry if this sounds confusing, just trying to get it across the best way possible. SQ

Profile photo of comdomcomdom
    Participant
    @comdom

This forum can’t give all the answers but if it were me i would just sit and wait their are plenty of other fish in the ocean.
    Patience is a virtue.

I cant remember were i heard this but a test to determine 4 year old ability for success in later life was to offer the child 1 piece of chocolate straight away or wait a certain amount of time say ten minutes and receive 2 pieces. I tried it on my 4 year old and she decided to wait ten minutes.

Dom[;)]

Profile photo of miazstmiazst
    Participant
    @miazst

quote:

Don’t know if some of you may have read my last posting “What do I do now”, but I need more advice……I know, I know……[xx(] Put counter offer in at $48,000 and I’m sure as eggs they won’t come back to us until Monday….I want this deal!!! This question is probably very obvious to most of you (but I’m still reasonably fresh), but anyway here goes……..if a more lucrative purchaser comes along on the weekend and wants to put an offer in on this particular house, whats the legalities? If they reject our offer, can we still close the deal on the amount they countered back to us before we countered at $48,000? What I’m trying to say is do we have the upper hand or can they reject our offer completely and close off the O&A? Sorry if this sounds confusing, just trying to get it across the best way possible. SQ

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Urgent advice please’ is closed to new replies.