All Topics / The Treasure Chest / vacancy rates in narren warren(vic)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of djonesdjones
    @djones

Hi all:

just wanted to know if anyone here is aware of what the vacancy rates are in narren warren area. i have a block of land there and would like to build a 3/4 bdrm house on it for renting. But seeing the website it seems that there are alot of similar houses there avaliable for renting.

Anybody familiar with the area has any more info. on this.

Thanks
    -d-

Profile photo of loressloress
    @loress

Hallo DJ

I live in an adjoining suburb and land around the Narre Warren/Berwick area is becoming quite scarce, and whilst there are many rentals available (a quick call to any of the RE agents will give you a better idea) I too am considering building an IP out towards Pakenham – cheaper land.

Having said that… Selling the block may be a wiser decision, you may find that the return on the block may put more money in your pocket to purchase already assembled model(s). A block in our street 18 months ago was only 70k and it is now 110k.

Something for you to ponder.

Jen

Profile photo of FinnieFinnie
    @finnie

I reside within the same suburb also. I would have thought that land is still surplus. In particular the South Side of the city of Casey. Plenty of estates opening up between Berwick/Narre Warren, working back towards Cranbourne. A lot of first home owners are coming out here taking advantage of low interest rates and Gov. Grant. Looking at Realestate.com and viewing rentals to date there appears to be listed 109 pages of rentals. Just sharing my viewpoint.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘vacancy rates in narren warren(vic)’ is closed to new replies.