All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Muppet – my new neighbour???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of susie_langmaid_2susie_langmaid_2
    @susie_langmaid_2

Hey Muppet, have you ever heard of a true blue ‘Queenslander’ moving to N.Z.??
    Believe it or not, you have now!!!!!

To quote Steve “success comes from doing things differently” well this certainly must be different.

I believe you live in King Country. We are moving to beautiful downtown Wanganui to buy, renovate & either sell or hold houses.

It’s just become far too expensive for us to continue doing this here in Qld. We already have property in N.Z. so thought it would be a challenge to give up our jobs here and turn to full time renovating, which we love to do, over there.

We’ve just purchased another house there so we will live in it while renovating but this one we plan to sell straight away.

What town do you live in? Would love to keep in contact with you.

Cheers big Ears!!! Susie

Profile photo of muppetmuppet
    @muppet

Hi Susie

Welcome to Godzone. I hope you left your cane toads at home.

Don’t live in a town. We live about 41kms in Nor easterly direction from Taumarunui on the main trunk line. My email address is listed somewhere in the NZ Suburbs forum.

Haven’t been in Wanganui for a number of years. They are talking about building a deep water port for Wanganui or allowing small ships to get up the Wanganui River anyway. If somebody comes up with the money it would be good for the area.

Had a couple of Aussies stay the night last night. It was great comparing stories. A bit tired this morning but the HOLIDAYS have started.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Muppet – my new neighbour???’ is closed to new replies.