All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Lease Options

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mrnjdmrnjd
    @mrnjd

Hello all. My name is Nathan and I’m from Perth. I have been reading about Lease Optioning since March this year and I am ready to act. The main obsticle at this point is Solicitors. I have rung half a dozen and none have ever done what I am proposing, some have said it sound like a good idea but very risky! As we all know once we are armed with all the facts the element of risk is reduced or even eleminated. My question – Does anyone know of a solicitor who has done lease optioning for residential property in Perth? I have talked with a few who have dealt with commercial property but when they charge $300 per hour I don’t wnat to spend an hour teaching them what I want to do, which is what one solicitor asked me to do. Don’t get me wrong he talked with an open mind and a willingness to learn but why should he learn what I’ve got to say and still charge me to teach him??? Life is full of fantastic challenges, this is just a minor one but can anyone help?

Cheers! Nathan [:)]

Profile photo of tbarretttbarrett
    @tbarrett

If Gillis Delaney Brown who I use in Sydney have an office in Perth then I would recommend them – I have used them for option documents successfully.

Regards,
    Tim Barrett

Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

[8D]Hi Nathan,
    I would be interested in hearing what you are doing? It may be the same idea as me!! I don’t have his contact details with me now but send me an email and I will give you contact details for a solicitor here in Perth.
    Regards
    Tracey

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Lease Options’ is closed to new replies.