All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Stuart O’Neill

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of mick_2mick_2
    @mick_2

Hello All

I recently visited Stuart O’Neill’s site http://www.guerrillarealestate.com.au after seeing his name and web site posted and would like to know if anyone has purchased a membership to GUERRILLA REAL ESTATE for $89.00. He says that there are opportunities in everybody’s neighbourhood. I do not know if he is an exponent of positively geared properties or not.

I have included a quote from the site:

“You do not need a background in finance, or any prior experience in Real Estate to immediately capitalise on the hidden profits that abound in every suburb in every town right across Australia. I reckon I could be placed in any location across Australia and WITHOUT a cheque book could buy a profitable deal within 24 hours. If you believe the good deals don’t exist. I say you’re not looking hard enough!”

If anyone has purchased the above package/membership I would very much like to hear what you think, because like all of you, I know much more about real estate where I live.

Regards
    Mick

Profile photo of spider_2spider_2
    @spider_2

[:)]hi mick
    i’ve listened to stuart and i believe that he does produce the goods. there are other people on this forum who have mentioned him before and it’s all positive.
    good luck
    [8D]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Mick,
    I believe Stu’s site is great value. He is a clever guy who knows how to turn opportunities into great opportunities. A day with him is very worthwhile.

As to his claim….. I know Stu and I know he could do it…..easy.

I also know I can do it too (but not as well as Stu……)

In conclusion go and join, you’ll benefit from it.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Profile photo of chericheri
    Participant
    @cheri

hi mick,
    we have also spent a one on one day with stuart and found it to be most enlightening as well as profitable.
    we know him on personal as well as profesional level and find him to be highly motivated and does achieve all he says on his site plus more.
    i would encourage you to join, for your $89 you gain access to another source of informnation and a different persepective on things, and as we kn all know here “knowledge is power”.
    regards
    rie

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

In the grand scheme of things, what is $89? That’s the real question you should be asking!
    I only have positive things to say about Stu.

I reckon you should join now.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of guerrillaguerrilla
    @guerrilla

Hi everyone,
    many thanks for the positive comments above.

Only yesterday I confirmed first hand, with a client in a one on one session that THERE ARE DEALS TO BE HAD EVERYWHERE. Within minutes (literally) on the web I had found deals in this persons area and was on the phone to an agent and commenced negotiating.

Real Estate is such a GREAT vehicle for people of all ages, all skills, and with or without money to get ahead in life.

Better go.

Regards

Guerrilla Stu

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property

I also recommend Stu’s membership

See you on the next bus in Sydney Stu

Tas [:D]

Profile photo of carblokecarbloke
    Participant
    @carbloke

Hi all,
    I’ve had a look at Stuart O’Neill’s site and from the looks of things he offers quite a good service. I would however like to know what people have actually got out of their membership. I’m contemplating joining however would like a little more info from current members as to the benefits of membership. Any details would be appreciated.
    Cheers

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Apart from reading the notes Stu has written in reply to peoples dilemmas. Apart from going to the odd meeting every now and then. Apart from the membership that entitles you to great discounts on services and products. Apart from having access to someone who is spoken of very highly and truly is ultra-creative…..Well apart from that there really isn’t much in it after all it is a whole $89………[B)]

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Stuart O’Neill’ is closed to new replies.