Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of GRAEMEGRAEME
    @graeme

Can anyone familiar with Vic offer advice on where Coronet Bay or Corinella may be heading over the next 1/2 years. Last 12 months saw 55pct increase. I’m wondering if that can continue, any comments appreciated

Profile photo of loressloress
    @loress

Hi Graeme

for those out of towners:… Coronet Bay is down towards Phillip Island – I guess its sort of down and to the right (my husband LOVES those driving directions!), (never could figure out that whole North, South thing), but it is as the name suggests on the beach (not much of a beach tho – went diving there years ago and anyone who knows that area and dives, knows its not a place to dive), quite town – there’s really only a couple of shops on the main highway and I don’t know if they are more Grantville than Coronet Bay. Grantville has blocks of land still for sale I think they’re about 10k each – don’t bother looking tho, they’re hidden by tea trees and wayyyyyy off the beaten track.

Not much down there, was a giant outdoor park – Swagmans Hat, but the owners lost it and it was resold (owners 0 / bank 1 / new owners -0) I don’t even know if it is open any more?? Down the road there is a …. can’t think of it, and we always laugh when we drive past, its like an aquarium come emu park with a giant worm out the front, but that is probably more Bass. Mainly farming area, lots and lots of cows, nice veiws of green hills, someone has diversified and gone into the deer farming industry on the main highway too.

Hope that was some help… finally where’s it heading and 55 pct? I don’t think it will ever go backwards, being on the water is generally a safe bet, my guess on the 55pct increase is that they’ve only just caught up to the surrounding areas – but don’t take my word for it – one looked up and saw the bars, the other looked up and saw the stars…

Jen

Profile photo of GRAEMEGRAEME
    @graeme

thanks Jen, great reply[:)]

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

coronet bay – know it well

its known as the gateway to the ‘giant worm’.
    quite prestiguous!

prices down that coast are still very cheap compared to the surfcoast.

prices will continue going up

cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Coronet Bay’ is closed to new replies.