All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Henry Kaye Vs Steve McKnight – Fact or Fiction?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Fellow Investors!

If Steve McKnight can turn 10 property investors into millionaire in 12 months then here is what Henry Kaye will do. He will turn 5 property investors into millionaire in just 6 months and 1000 property investors into millionaire in 12 months. Here is the $1million challenge from Henry Kaye:

Source: http://www.henrykaye.com.au/million.php
    Enough is enough!
    I’ve had it with people who are quick to knock my wealth, and my achievements, and who wrongly claim that I promote high risk get-rich-quick schemes and rip people off. It’s jealousy, or vested interest … or just ignorance. Whatever it is, it’s time I put a stop to it.

One person will be chosen from each major capital city
    So in the days ahead, I’m going to conduct a series of public events totally at my OWN expense, and ask for volunteers from the audience. One person from each event – Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth – will be chosen by an independent third party after the events††. Those chosen will of course, need to meet the basic criteria†† … such as WANTING to build wealth, and being prepared to be coached personally by me. Then, with everything in the scrutiny of the public eye, I’ll make ALL 5 of them into “property millionaires”† in just 6 months.

$1 Million to charity if I fail
    And if I fail, I’ll write a cheque for one million dollars and give it to charity. Look, I may be only 34. But I’ve worked extremely hard all my life to learn what I know. Six years ago, I almost lost everything. I made bad decisions in buying property, got bad advice, was naive and got ripped off, and lost huge sums of money.

I learned the hard way how to find investment strategies that produce real results, and I learned what mistakes to avoid. I’ve proven that anyone, starting with almost nothing, even a non-english speaking migrant, CAN become very wealthy in this country.

Shouldn’t it be my right to teach others how I did it?
    Shouldn’t it be every Australian’s right to make their OWN decisions about learning to build wealth the way I did? The biggest irony is that certain people say my wealth strategies are “high risk”. That’s a joke. The absolute opposite is true. Based on my life experiences, I’d have to be one of THE most risk averse persons you’ll meet. Safety IS number one when building your wealth. And anyone who’s studied my courses will tell you I teach extreme safety, and extreme due diligence in all my programs. Clearly my detractors haven’t chosen to focus on that. Perhaps it doesn’t make a good story.

An event at my expense
    At this series of public events, totally free to the public, I’ll explain to the expected thousands of interested Australians exactly how I have built my wealth.

I’ll explain how I have managed to secure over 1,100 properties in the last 5 years, worth $430 million. It’s not a mere claim. It’s fact. Anyone is welcome to verify what I say. Of course, the idea of securing 1,100 properties in 4 years may be way out of your league right now. In fact, you may never WANT 1,100 properties. And that’s fine. But what if, with absolute minimal risk, with no more money, or assets, and no debt … you could safely build a portfolio of ten million dollars? Or five? Or even one? Wouldn’t you do that? How far you take what I can teach is always up to you. But doing nothing is just not an option. The papers are screaming at you every day that NOW is the time to take action and secure your future. On this I agree.

At the event, you’ll not only get my explanation of what you can do to build wealth, you’ll be amongst the audience from where names will be accepted for volunteers to become one of five “property millionaires in 6 months” under my personal guidance. The night is free. And so is my help to you if you’re amongst the five ultimately chosen.

People from all walks of life welcome
    I’ll even welcome people from the unemployment lines at Centrelink. I don’t mean that disrespectfully. I want to make the point that ANYONE in virtually any economic circumstance can achieve wealth. Whoever is chosen to be amongst the 5, I’ll help each of them to discover how to set up their life in a way they’ve never ever dreamed possible. That’s why you must BE there . Unless YOU are at my free event, you won’t get to see this challenge happen. And of course, you won’t be in the running to be chosen. Be there and be part of history in the making.

I will prove once and for all that I can teach anyone to acquire a million dollar plus portfolio … with:

NO money down
    NO equity
    NO debt and a
    Price Protection GUARANTEE
    (Which means, even if the market were to go down, you wouldn’t lose money.)

Let me just reiterate that. If you ARE chosen to be one of the 5, you’ll discover why you don’t need any money to secure a million dollar property portfolio. You don’t need any equity. You don’t need to take on any debt. And I’ll even be teaching you how to protect the value of your properties. Look, my methods ARE innovative. They produce extreme wealth rapidly. But they’re strategies based on safety, caution, due diligence and security! I’ll teach you all that and more. All I’ll ask of those I’ll teach, is that they follow the exact steps, just as thousands of my enlightened clients have before.

1,000 more enlightened “Property Millionaires” in 12 months
    I’m also seeking 1,000 “ordinary” people to help me make world history. I’ll turn them all into “property millionaires”† with these very same strategies. Those who choose to come on board in the 1,000 WILL be paying clients. But I’ll absolutely guarantee that they’ll get a result too. That if you follow the steps, and it doesn’t give you AT LEAST $50,000 in profits by the end of the program, I’ll refund the cost of your program, AND give you $50,000 on top††. I’ll announce the 1,000 “property millionaires”† challenge on the night. There will be a MASSIVE turnout at this history making event.

Click on the button to guarantee your free seat,

or Call my Booking Hotline now on 1300 304 805
    (Mon.-Fri. 9am-7pm, Sat.-Sun. 10am-4pm)

An Open Invitation to uninformed critics, and the print and electronic Media. Put YOUR money where your mouth is… all in the aid of charity.

It’s just SO easy to criticise others, isn’t it? So here’s your big chance to those who have criticised and defamed me. If you believe I can’t live up to my challenge, then bring along your chequebook and make a pledge … with all the proceeds going to charity! Write your cheque for $100,000, or more if you like. I’ll put down the same amount. Bring your investigative journalists to scrutinise everything I say and do. I WANT you to!

Then, if I succeed in helping the 5 people become ‘property millionaires’ (fully open for scrutiny), then maybe you could apologise to me. I don’t expect that, but I DO expect your $100,000 will go to a charity of my choice. If I DON’T succeed, then you get your uncashed cheque back and $100,000 from me IN ADDITION to my pledge of $1 million dollars to charity already! So come on, put YOUR money where your mouth is!

† “Property Millionaire” means someone who has secured $1million of property, either in their own right, in a joint venture, or in a syndicate.

†† Terms, conditions and criteria will be available on the night.

Kind regards

Chandara
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Well they do say that copying someone else’s work or ides is the highet form of flattery[:I]

Cheers
    Leigh K

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Leigh,

Well I believe it is not just copying someone else’s work or ideas is not just the highet form of flattery because Henry Kaye just want to prove his ways of making money. Like many other investors who used other people strategies to make money. I believe a lot of people in this forum using some sort of strategis which is not their to make money.

I not trying to defence Henry Kaye but I just try to make the point. People can make money from many different ways. Steve have his own way of making money and Henry Kaye has his. I used both Steve and Henry as well as Peter Spann.

Good luck with your investing.

Kind regards

Chandara

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I could have bought $430 million bucks worth of property too if I gave a seminar every day and charged each person $15k.

Participant
    @jetdollars

crashy,

Why didn’t you? may be you don’t have the knowledge I suppose.

Kind regards

Chandara

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Chan

It seems that you are fairly passionate about Henry Kaye. Forgive our synisism (spell check) but most of us really only know HEnry Kaye as a shonk.

Since you have actual experience with him, could you share with us what you did and how you benefitted from it.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

I’ve heard too many bad things about HK from too many people whose opinions I respect. Personally I wouldn’t give him 15k of my hard earned folding stuff.

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

Chan, great post!

Good luck with your events. Im sure you’ll have the support of the people in this forum.

[:)]

Regards,
    Arty.

[:)]
    “Why work to the age where you cant enjoy
    what you have worked for !.” (Author: Me)

Participant
    @jetdollars

Leigh,

I am not passinate about Henry Kaye and nor do I attend any of his $15k course. I must admitted that I did attended the free course that run for 4 hours twice and try to signed people up afterward. But what I knew is that a lot of people attended his $15k course did not use the info that he provided said it is not worth the money, where as other people who attended his course and used it to their best advantage become millionaire. The reason I said that because I had a very close friend who become millionaire in just a short period of time by applying HK’s strategy and I also had another friend who said the $15k is not worth the money and never use HK’s strategy.

So if you ask the one that make money then he would said it was worth it. Where as if you ask the other then you know the answer.

This new topic that I put up was not intended to upset fellow investors, but to tell you guys that there are many way to make money. Which ever way you chose is up to you and may your investing empire will come sooner than your goal post.

God bless Australia and the world.

This forum teach me to type fast as well as learning English everyday.

Free thinker

Kind regards

Chandara

Profile photo of ajwansajwans
    Participant
    @ajwans

HK copying Steve McKnight, please….They’re
    both copying Robert Allen in creating their
    respective challenges and RA probably copied
    the idea from someone else.

There’s not too many new ideas under the sun.

Lets be careful not to turn this forum into the
    “Temple of Steve”, he’s a switched on bloke for
    sure but nobody has all the answers.

andy

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

It’s good to see that people are not afraid to air there opinions as for the $15000.00 that’s a lot for a battlers it seems you get the same sort of info on this site, that’s a good deposit on a home
    aaron

Profile photo of HousesOnlyHousesOnly
    Participant
    @housesonly

Well said Andy.
    Whether it be Henry Kaye, Robert Allen, Jenman, Steve, any other of the many property evangelists, they all have used pieces of other people strategies. We can learn something from all of them and each other. Just share your views so we can learn the good and the bad from each.

Profile photo of Wilko91Wilko91
    @wilko91

I totally agree with you Andy good post! It just like looking for a good property you have to decide what is junk and what is usable. Different people have different methods, no one-person is totally correct!

Cheers

Wilko

Participant
    @jetdollars

Fellow Investors,

Like Andy said people copying ideas from each other, the point is we all trying to make money. I wish I can do like Steve does and I also wish I can like Henry does (making money).

Now back to square one, hunting down the +ve cash flow property.

Kind regards

Chandara

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Is this like Bat Girl vs The Joker, or something?

Just remember that:

Steve McKnight can turn 10 property investors into millionaire in 12 months

and

[HK] will turn 5 property investors into millionaire in just 6 months and 1000 property investors into millionaire in 12 months

is not quite correct, or am I mistaken in thinking that (for example) “controlling” $1M of property with $800K of debt makes one a millionaire?

Wouldn’t the “millionaire” tag assume net worth, not total asset value and, hey, let’s forget about the money we owe [:D] when we work this one out.

I saw Steve on Today Tonight and he qualified the statement by saying “controlling $1M worth of properties in 12 months” or similar, so that’s fine, I suppose.

Henry does the same with the small print “Property Millionaire” means someone who has secured $1million of property.

Perhaps the people involved should be $200K-aires and not $1M-aires.

Anyway, Henry is probably trying to stir up Neil Jenman, among others, but as Neil says, “Henry, just go away.”

However, if both Steve’s and Henry’s goal is to make xx people CONTROL $xx of property, I’m sure they will both succeed. As for millionaires, well…

Michael

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Henry Kaye Vs Steve McKnight – Fact or Fiction?’ is closed to new replies.