All Topics / The Treasure Chest / henry kaye today / tonight

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

Interesting interview I noticed mr Jenman made an apperence
    aaron

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

Damn, I missed it!!

What happened

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

He didn’t lie the lie detector was wrong that’s my interpritation. He also said he is starting a new program to make people rich in 12 months (sound familiar)”bandwagon”

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi all,

http://www.todaytonight.com.au/

You might find the transcript here.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi all

i don’t like what i hear about Mr Henry Kaye but i was disappointed with the story, heaps of cuts in the tape who knows what was really said ?
    I hope if he’s a fraud and a crook they get stuck into him but this isn’t investigative journalism.
    Thats what you get with Today Tonight Not the same Quality show like ACA hey Richmond[:D]
    westan

Profile photo of vluu27vluu27
    @vluu27

DAmn,

I missed it as well….

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Spot on Westan…

Cheers
    r[:D]

Profile photo of HousesOnlyHousesOnly
    Participant
    @housesonly

It seems that if anyone (Jenman) makes an accusation against you on ACA or Today Tonight then the public automatically presume guilt rather than innocence. Nobody can argue that HK has made many of his clients wealthy and even millionaires but there will be some people who will not succeed through his methods. These people are the ones that are too afraid to take each step and make it happen. All those interviewed that wanted a refund from HK had not bought any properties or just bought one property. In other words they did not want to complete the process.

On the other hand I do believe that a certain hype is generated and used in a very crafty manner by HK and his team. This along with the scare tactics used to point out peoples lack of retirement provision does make for a fear driven process. The fact of the matter is that these people will retire poor if they do not act and act fast but they also need to take some risks along the way because they need to fast track their wealth building. HK promotes safety and low risk but there is always risk and there are a lot of people that just are not prepared to take any risks at all. These people can hardly blame HK for their lack of action and thus success. I am not a HK advocate, quite the opposite but I dont think that this public flaming is fair. I do like many of the things that Jenman says (like Dummy Bidding is unethical) but think that he is taking it a bit far with his very critical public criticism of HK.

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

whats happening to Kaye? getting more complicated????

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘henry kaye today / tonight’ is closed to new replies.