All Topics / The Treasure Chest / investing in adelaide?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of brettm80brettm80
    Participant
    @brettm80

hi everyone, im 23 and living in the southern suburbs of adelaide. i have 2 investment properties, 1 positive geared and 1 negative. im desperately trying to find another positive geared property but having no success. does any 1 know if its still possible to find these properties in adelaide?

thanks guys
    Brett

Profile photo of simothemansimotheman
    @simotheman

hey brett sounds like your kickin butt for a 23 year old. I have been looking in aadelaide for a similar property, ive had no luck in this course either, must be the only down side of the huge recent capital gains ?

Profile photo of MarcoMarco
    @marco

Found one last friday fellas!!

You’re not looking hard enough <grin>

Have a great day

Marco

Profile photo of sabwalsabwal
    @sabwal

[:D]Hey Marco you go Man!
    Where?[8)]
    Sabina

Profile photo of MarcoMarco
    @marco

Hi Sabina – thanks for the vote of confidence. I suppose the question should really be “How?”.

I found the tenant, and they found the house. That’s exactly the way Steve teaches it in his tape pack and at the seminars.

Hope this has helped you!

Have a great day!

Marco

Profile photo of bjozefbjozef
    Participant
    @bjozef

Hi my name in ben i to am living in southern suburbs of Adelaide and am looking to begin my investing in real estate by the end of this year. sorry i can’t help you with finding another positive geared property but i was wondering where the two properties you already have are in Adelaide. Was it easy to buy ?. And congratulations on your investing success

Profile photo of brettm80brettm80
    Participant
    @brettm80

hey ben. im living in southern suburbs too. i got lucky with my investment career. i bought my first house when i was 18. A place in morphett vale for $74k. that went up so much in value i was able to buy another property last year in pt noarlunga. im looking for another 1 now but i need a positve geared property as i dont have the cash flow to support another negative geared property

Profile photo of bjozefbjozef
    Participant
    @bjozef

18 that is young i am 20 and hope to have my first house by the end of this year. Do you no of any good seminars that i could attend. any advice that you could give me would be much appriciated. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘investing in adelaide?’ is closed to new replies.