All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Margeret Lomas bags Steve at expo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I went to the Investor Expo in Brisbane on Saturday. While listening to Noel Whitakers seminar, he stated that:

“Margeret Lomas was saying yesterday that this 0-130 properties in 3.5 years is full of it cos he bought 10 blocks of 12 units, and Steve only owns half of them anyway”

I never heard what she actually said cos I wasnt there on Friday when she said it. Thought you might like to know.

Profile photo of battz71battz71
    Participant
    @battz71

I was lucky enough to get to the Expo early on Friday, and Margarets stand was quiet and I actually got to spend approx 15mins talking to her one-on-one. Very friendly and very helpful.

After that a crowd started to form around her, and I decided to stay and listen to questions that other investors had. One question related to her views on Steve’s book and “11 sec rule” Basically she thought it was a bit ambitious to achieve that sort of rental yield, but by no means did she bag Steve or pass any negative comments about him.

I was not present at the Lomas/Whittaker “debate” so I cannot confirm/deny the other comments.

Cheers,

Battz

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi all,

Now that Steve has made the ‘big time’ there will be many who will try to remove him from the ladder. Let’s just hope they don’t pass him when they are on the way down.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

I should mention, that after reading Battz post, it did not appear that ML was out to fry Steve, so I wasn’t specifically talking about her, when I stated that people would try to knock Steve, now that he’s big league.

Just 4 clarification

Nite Nite
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

Well, well, well miss lomas is a poppy cutter as well. People seem to dislike what they don’t know, don’t understand & can’t do.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Margeret Lomas bags Steve at expo’ is closed to new replies.