All Topics / The Treasure Chest / He who hesitates../need commercial advise!..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PatriciaPatricia
    @patricia

Three months ago I drove down to ‘pleasantville’ to look at props. Sadly I had the new agent who mainly said ‘I don’t know’ to all questions. Anyway there were several props for 40,000 (in very poor part of town) and quite a few around 50/60. I put in an offer on one, and came home unsure of what I had done. that offer was refused (had a subject to on) and agent suggested I return as he had not shown me one that would sell at 50 and had a long term tennant paying 120. I then got cold feet and posted a ‘help regional or not’ on here. In view of response I rang agent last week. All gone!! He was in awe, and said after I came looking, the first it seems, people just came from everywhere, and even bought up the 30,000 one which was in poor area with broken windows! sniff sniff I am still licking my wounds. Please see also “desperate for help on commercial posted on the 13th thanks.[:I]

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Maybe posting on here wasn’t a good idea and lead to cutting your own throat ?[:O]

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

There are a lot of fishies in this tank (analogy only). Just be wary of the food chain . If your just starting out, play it close to your heart. Get advice, but know who to go to for advice or know how to ask for advice. I’ve made that mistake before.
    I sure as hell wouldn’t swim up to a great white shark and ask for a band-aid!

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘He who hesitates../need commercial advise!..’ is closed to new replies.