All Topics / Opinionated! / Property and Investment Exhibition

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Prop16Prop16
    @prop16

Has anybody been to a Property & Investment Exhibition?
    There’s one in Brisbane at the moment. Is it worthwile to go?

Profile photo of zanis1zanis1
    @zanis1

Hi all,

Does anyone know when the next PI exhibition is in Melbourne?

Best Regards

Marc
    [email protected]

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

We recently went to one in Perth and found it a waste of time. Lots there peddling their own developments, some mortgage brokers, some share investment companies, some presenters giving talks that could be interesting if you had never been to one before. Highlight was speaking to Adam & Fiona who seem to be a really nice genuine couple who are fully appreciative of the financial opportunities now open to them after their Block win. Perth is small so maybe an Eastern side exhibition would be better.

Profile photo of bribiebribie
    Participant
    @bribie

I.ve been to the one in Brisbane but with most of these things, people get different things out of them. The last one that I went to, I made contact with a surveyor company but as we talked he mentioned a coupled a land developments that they were doing. Last one in Brisbane, our PM was offering free tickets as they had a stand at the show.

bribie

Profile photo of RodCRodC
    @rodc

Hi Marc,

I believe the Melbourne expo is October 17-19 at the Exhibition Centre (Jeff’s shed).

Rod.

Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

I went to the Brisbane expo and was dissapointed. The highlight was a seminar by a guy from “ozdaq securities” who was the only one to point out the property bubble. More impressive was the fact that all of their advisors have a masters.

90% of the stands were property promoters of some sort. I will probably have a stand next year.

http://www.posigear.8k.com

Profile photo of zanis1zanis1
    @zanis1

Hi all,

thanks for the replies ->

Is anyone from this forum advertsing their services/products?

Plus -> Is there a web site where you get register for tickets and sponsorship?

Best Regards

Marc
    [email protected]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.