All Topics / The Treasure Chest / MCI Technologies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Fats22Fats22
    @fats22

[8D]Hi there.
    Just getting away from the subject of porperty, has anyone heard of the above company. They are from Queensland and sell a stocks and shares program. They have been trading for 23 years the only problem is the initial outlay for the program is quiet expensive and i am trying to dig up some more info on them.

Cheers

Profile photo of dallasdallas
    @dallas

havn’t heard of them sorry, but i’ll give you some food for thought…

i’d just beware of any programme that is a magic ‘black box’ for picking shares, etc.. if its a charting package, then fair enough, as you need good software to analyise shares, but if it’s a buy now, sell now package, then beware… nothing replaces good fundamental and technical analysis of stocks, and the most important factor in trading – the human element and the general sentiment (phsycology of buyers and sellers) of the market…

do you have any more details on the package offered??

cheers

Dallas

Profile photo of Fats22Fats22
    @fats22

Dallas,
    This is their web adress http://www.mcit.biz/emo1/. The stock market along with property is something i am very interested in as i think thet go hand in hand. Any ideas on where to get started would be appreciated.

Profile photo of ANUBISANUBIS
    Participant
    @anubis

Quite a few of these programs exist – I believe they also have a horse racing one.

Shares are unpredictable (much like horseracing) and anyone who tries to sell a “sure thing stock picker” is not 100% legit IMO.

If you want to invest in shares, do the same thing you do with property – read, study, read some more, talk to some experts like brokers/traders and then make some informaed decisions.

Paying between $5k and $25k for software is fairly expensive compared to broker advice.

I have a friend who has been stung by picking software and he did five grand, plus his losses.

I’d steer well clear.

Profile photo of dallasdallas
    @dallas

quote:

Dallas,
    This is their web adress http://www.mcit.biz/emo1/. The stock market along with property is something i am very interested in as i think thet go hand in hand. Any ideas on where to get started would be appreciated.

your absolutely right.. my plan was to trade, and bleed off the profits (once i had a suitable capital base) into property.

think about this… most of these programmes have been based on past data, and you are meant to use them on future data?? see my point??[;)]

if you want to get started, i’d recommend the same as mentioned, ie buy lots of books and study, study and more study. The only difference is that you can do an apprenticeship so to speak, paper trade whilst you are saving starting capital and this will give you an insight into your behaviour and your trading style. from this you can refine your trading plan to be most cost effective. Don’t chase profits, rather strive to be a good trader, and the profits will follow.

There are heaps of books out there – some good, some bad. Anything by Louise Bedford is great. I’ve got all her stuff, and she’s really good, the books written for the Aus market… also Chris Tate is good.

Good LUck!

cheers

Dallas

Profile photo of xyzzyxyzzy
    Participant
    @xyzzy

In my view the money is better spent suscribing to marketmad.com.au.

The man has a lot of ability

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘MCI Technologies’ is closed to new replies.