All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Where do I start?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of andysspottandysspott
    Participant
    @andysspott

Hi,
    What we be the next action to take after reading Steven’s book. Can I simply go get finance and purchase a pc property. I know I want to use the buy and hold, and wrap stategy but I don’t have enough info to go and do it. Can anyone offer me some advice?
    thankyou[:D]

Profile photo of lidfestlidfest
    @lidfest

Im in a similar position to yourself and have been trying to read as much info on this site as possible, looking at real estate websites to find possible locations and making enquiries to see how much money i can borrow. Also about to see an accountant to talk about a trust setup, could be good in the long term. Im going to start with buy and holds for now until i get going and then look at wrap setups. Going to the area you buy in a few times to get a feel for the place would be a good idea. I think you can buy another book from this site to do with ‘buying a property in the next 30 days’ so that should help you out. Should be books available for about wraps aswell.

Paul

Profile photo of andysspottandysspott
    Participant
    @andysspott

Thanks Paul. I have been sourcing a lot of products. This is a great site: http://www.positivecashflow.com There is some good resources in here you might be interested in. I heard Steve’s buying around 10 properties a month. This is great. It just shows that it is possible if we use his system and take the right action.
    thanks again
    Andrew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Where do I start?’ is closed to new replies.