All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Get together inNewcastle/Hunter regions?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Profile photo of hgwellshgwells
    @hgwells

Mike, you’re on the list, see you there. HG

Profile photo of hgwellshgwells
    @hgwells

any more takers[?] – will see you all there on Wed night, really looking forward to it. HG

Profile photo of RSTARRRSTARR
    @rstarr

Hi Everyone
    I would love to come but will be away this wednesday. Can you keep me informed of when the next one will be.
    Also I started the cashflow game in Maitland, there are like minded people there too.
    My email address is [email protected]
    RSTARR
    [:)]

Profile photo of regreg
    @reg

Hi All, just a quick intro, new to site but not the principle. Just found the forum group from Newcastle, unfortunately work based in Sydney and longing to come back home. Would like to invite myself but at such short notice cannot spare time, however I would like to chat and pick brains (and vice versa).Perhaps at the next one?
    Reg

Profile photo of hgwellshgwells
    @hgwells

i’m sure we will have another one before xmas as this one seems to have attracted quite a few. Will let you all know how the night goes via the forum. HG

Profile photo of retireat50retireat50
    @retireat50

quote:

retireat50 – consider yourself on the list, love the name, good goal to be able to retire early enough to enjoy it! Feel free to bring along a friend/partner, see you there. HG

change of plans. Can not make it. sorry for any hassle.Please keep me informed ast o your next meeting.

retire@50

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Get together inNewcastle/Hunter regions?’ is closed to new replies.