All Topics / The Treasure Chest / And the Henry Kay saga continues….

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

I have to admit, I had no idea who this Henry Kay character was but I did a trusty search on this forum and came up with a barrage of strings.

I was apalled to read some of the stories particularly Vluu’s story and was wondering what eventually happened with NII?

I now know to stay well clear of HK, NII or PGC. Thank you to all forum members that have warned us unknowing population.

Also I found this article on jenmans site that was only dated yesterday, so everyone have a geez and vent your anger again…

http://www.jenman.com/NewsNews1.php?id=115
    Happy Reading!

Cheers
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Profile photo of Pebbles_2Pebbles_2
    @pebbles_2

I am booked into the Henry Kaye seminar for Monday night in Melbourne, after talking to people on this forum and doing some research, I will not be going!
    I have now booked into Steve’s seminar in Melbourne in November. I’m sure I will achieve and learn a lot more going to one of Steve’s seminars.
    It is amazing though, when you tell people you are going into property investing, how many people say “Be Careful” and often warn about shonky property guru’s holding seminar’s.

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi. It’s people like Henry Kaye and the likes that make your friends say things like “be carreful” when they learn you are going to a property seminar. Generally, if something sounds too good to be true, it is. Not always but mostly.

Regards

Marty

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Hi All,

I went to NII 3-4 hours seminar couple of month ago. After that they asked me to come to their office for consultation. And in that these people keep on asking me to join their course for 15k ( that time it was for that much I heared now it’s more expensive) same day. When I said I will think and get back to them they were not interested letting me go without signing the papers they keep on introducing me to all their people in the building and pressuring me. Some how I manage to get out from their.

And now you can news about them every where.

Amit

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I’ve been to his free seminars a few times (few years ago), and I got a lot of good info from it. I reckon if it is free, then worth going.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of Pebbles_2Pebbles_2
    @pebbles_2

You are right, if it’s free then it’s probably worth going to.
    I know that if I did go to one of Henry Kayes seminar’s I would have to be strong and not get excited and caught up in all the hype
    and end up signing something that later I will regret.
    That’s how they get you.

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

When is Steve’s seminar in Melb? and when?

Profile photo of loressloress
    @loress

Here’s something to ponder…

My husband and I attended a HK evening chat session (complete with the real life “video Henry”!) and just thought everything that was said made sense, we really connected with the ideas and suggestions. We met with a rep during a break and had a good chat (or was it a grill/integration?) At the end of the session we (along with the room full of people) were offered the chance to attend a 3 day investment seminar in Queensland only $8,000 ish (?? – a couple of years ago now, not sure on the exact amount, but it was in the thousands). Anyway, if we signed up on the night special prices etc etc, so we signed up, gave our credit card details and everything, we were told someone would call us soon to confirm the details. One week went by – nothing, two weeks – nothing, a month still nothing.

Now perhaps I should have called to confirm the booking, but did not. Now in hindsight I am obviously very glad I didn’t and to this date we have still not heard anything from them and no money was ever deducted from our account.

So here (finally) is my ponder point, were we not what HK looks for? My husband and I are both in IT, relatively articulate and with clear investment goals, we already had one investment property and available equity and you know what?… all this information had been extracted by the rep we spoke with – not just a passing conversation?.. so I often ponder just who is it that they target?

Participant
    @propertyguru

Check out his website

http://www.henrykaye.com.au/

and yes NII website also

http://www.nii.com.au

[:)]
    Amit

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

I am just so pleased I found this information as Cremin and I go to most free seminars coz ther are well, FRee. But we will keep HK in mind and not go to his.

Talking about seminars, we went to one a few weeks back with a mob here in London just to see if they had any new strategies, but sure enough it was your hard sell bit etc etc.

We stayed until lunchtime and then got OUT OF THERE! Dunno, just didn’t feel right being there so we went with our gut instincts and scrammed. The funniest thing was I received a phonecall last night asking why We didn;t stay and why we didn;t ask questions.

I was quite shocked coz most people cant get through on our home number coz we always on the net, but this guy has obviously persisted for quite a few weeks to get through. I felt a ilttle put out by him asking why and actually felt a little scared coz I was home alone and it was 9pm when he rang! I was invited to go to another seminar but I wont be going as they have nothing new to tell us!

GGRRRRR, just makes me angry.
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Participant
    @propertyguru

I Just booked my seat for his seminar in sydney 3 hour one (free). Who else going to listen to him?

[:D]
    Amit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘And the Henry Kay saga continues….’ is closed to new replies.