All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Suggestion for the mortgage brokers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Hi Fellow Mortgage Brokers,

Just a polite suggestion.

Where appropriate don’t be afraid to mention specific lenders in your posts. I have read a couple of posts where readers may have benefited from knowing which lenders may be appropriate for their situation (even just to satisfy curiosity).

This was particularly the case with the Sapphire Mortgages post this afternoon (which has now been deleted).

This is a place of sharing information. If you help someone they will help you back (I’m a firm believer of that).

I don’t want to seem like I have a “holier than thou” attitude but you have a better chance of your posts not being deleted if you are upfront with the forum.

Just a suggestion anyway… [:)]

Cheers

Stu

http://www.prosolution.com.au

Profile photo of kimberleykimberley
    @kimberley

Stuart, I have been thinking about becoming a mortgage broker for a while now.last week i went to an information session where they gave me all of the information how to start you own business through the mortgage group.there is an upfront fee of $5,000 is this reasonable,do you know and do you have any special ways of getting customers as this is a worry of mine.After spending that sort of money on their course i would hope to get some sort of satisfaction. kimberley[?]

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Hi Kim

I would suggest you contact the MIAA (www.miaa.com.au) and speak to them about educational courses. They could probably point you in the right direction of some good courses that do not cost $5,000.

Re: getting customers. This is something all new business people have to face. This is not really mortgage specific thing. Do a business plan and marketing plan. Make sure you know where you can get clients from.

It may seem like a well paid job but its hard work especially if you are dealing with investors.

Cheers

Stu

http://www.prosolution.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Suggestion for the mortgage brokers’ is closed to new replies.