All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Any Buyers Brokers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of RT_from_SydRT_from_Syd
    @rt_from_syd

Are there any good “Buyers-Brokers” that you can suggest?As I can’t trust anyone who gets paid via commissions by the lending institutions.Obviously they want to sell their product.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Brokers don’t necessarily affiliate themselves with just one bank. There are a lot who have accreditation with a wide range of financial institutions.

At the end of the day they’re out there tailoring the best package to suit your individual needs. Being that they should be showing your results in the form of competative rates of a few lenders, their packages and more at your request.

Of course they’re are the odd few who for some perculiar reason wish to stick with the one lender but I find it would be particularly disadvantageous as you would have next to no success marketing your services if all you had to offer was the one package.

quote:

Are there any good “Buyers-Brokers” that you can suggest?As I can’t trust anyone who gets paid via commissions by the lending institutions.Obviously they want to sell their product.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Buyers broker….I don’t think they exist. It would mean more expense for you.

How about you ask a broker to disclose his commission. There isn’t really a great deal of variation in the payments for an average loan.

I think most brokers will genuinely find the deal that suits what you ask for. Our businesses are built on referral and that is something I would never compromise – bad referrals travel way faster than good ones! I am sure I speak for most of the brokers who post here.

I hope you find what you want.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Hunter
    [email protected]
    0425 228 985

Profile photo of OzbravoOzbravo
    @ozbravo

RT_from_Syd

Hi

Many people get paid money in a property transaction…For the most part I think the Govt is the greediest.

I agree with Mortgage Hunters comments.

That said …If you really feel that you can’t trust anyone who gets commissions from the lending institutions then IP’s might not be for you. I dont mean that in a nasty way [:)]

Agents get commissions, Govts get stamp duty and taxes and GST and fees, brokers get fees etc etc

Also never pay a broker a fee…they get paid by the lending institution and make nothing if the loan is not successfull.

Good luck

Regards

Rob [8D]
    [email protected]

Profile photo of OzbravoOzbravo
    @ozbravo

RT_from_Syd

Something to ponder…
    A broker works for you.
    Real estate agents also get paid a commission (and they earn it earn it) act for Vendor but you will still have to deal with them. Although they are paid by the Vendor…it comes off the price you pay for the property.

It’s more important to find the right people to associate with rather than to look for free advice.

This web site has within it quality free advice. however for the most part free advice outside of this forum and web site usually worth what you pay for it.

Good luck

Regards

Rob [8D]
    [email protected]
    [/quote]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any Buyers Brokers’ is closed to new replies.