All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Wealth Creation Plan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of HippychickHippychick
    @hippychick

Im learning fast, should have posted here not in forum funnies ……..[}:)]

So ive finally found the nerve to say hi and ask for some advice.

Ive been a regular spy to this site since purchasing Steves book over a month ago. Oh what a learning curve.

My husband and I have always believed that the universe would take care of us and our 4 beautiful children and money was never really a big issue for us, growing vegies and being happy was the main aim in life. In the last month Ive turned into what you might call a capitalist pig (much to my fathers delight) – And Im proud of it. Ive finally realised that we need to take care of our future and not put it out there into the ether. I guess you might say that we no longer live with our heads in the clouds.

So since reading Steves book, ive also read 12 other books (I dont watch TV), have read every thread on this site and checked out every other site referenced amoungst these threads. Im hooked.

Ill be a regular from here on in and will always use the search function to find answers to my questions before putting it to you all on the forum.

My question for today is in relation to creating a wealth plan. I guess this is similar to a business plan. Problem is I dont know where to start. I envisage doing a plan ourselves before seeing a financial advisor or three. Can anyone suggest a good book or website that will give a good proforma, nuts and bolts, things to include, type sketch.

Im bursting at the seams to get all of this new info out of my head and onto paper, just want it to make sence and not be a mish mash.

Cheers and thanks, Hippychick ………

“Freedoms just another word for – nothing left to lose”

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I recommend Steve’s “Wealth Guardian” if you have not read/listened to it already. It teaches about protecting your assets which will be a major factor in your wealth creation plan. Also incorporates structuring/planning to create wealth/protect wealth etc. A very good resource.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi hippychick

welcome to the world of posting.
    i hope all newbies would do what you have been doing and reading through the past discussions, this way they would find out many questions have been answered.
    Good luck with your wealth creation Plans. it is very valuable to write it down. i keep revising mine when i realize how easy some of the achievements have been. they are not highly professional at all but get staight to the goal and how i will achieve it.
    Because i’m impressed with the way you have been working and studying this forum i could email some of my past plans as a guide of how i did mine if that would help at all? [email protected]

regards westan

Profile photo of HippychickHippychick
    @hippychick

Hi Westan,

thanks for your response, Id be delighted to received copies of your past wealth creation plans, confidentially of course.

My email is [email protected]

Im so grateful, maybe you could check mine out when im finished – tell me whether im being realistic or shooting too high.

Your a doll, cheers, Hippychick [^]

“Freedoms just another word for – nothing left to lose”

Profile photo of nugennugen
    @nugen

Westan

I too have been reading a heck of a lot of posts and seem to be lacking a wealth creation plan. I have read most of the books but would like to see what you use as a guide to measure your goals.
    You seem to be one of the more experienced posters here.

Could I also send you my details?

Nu Gen

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi nu Gen

yes happy to help, but don’t expecxt anything to elaborate
    westan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wealth Creation Plan’ is closed to new replies.