All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Anyone Heard of “Country Property Land And Sales”

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson

Chiara,

I would be very wary of such an arrangement, sounds like someone is trying to cash in on the property mania engulfing everyone at the mo.

Be very very careful as there is no shortage of people out to fleece average punters out of their hard earned in property circles these days.

Ben.

Profile photo of JPJP
    @jp

Chiara,
    I have done their bus tour and would recommend strongly that you do a google search on the principal of the company. His name is Victor Ollis.

Jacqueline :)

Profile photo of PropertyHeadPropertyHead
    @propertyhead

Chiara,

My friend actually used her parent’s house as equity to purchase her own house. I wouldn’t recommend. Best course of action would be to keep properties seperated as much as possible. If you loose one this domino affect will impact your other homes.

Profile photo of andreiandrei
    Participant
    @andrei

quote:

do a google search on the principal of the company. His name is Victor Ollis.

this is interesting ‘background reading’…

I went on such a tour last year and it was interesting to take a first look at properties inland. The reason that I decided not to do any business with them was the gap between spoken promises and paperwork. For example, the “guarantee” of ever-increasing income for 25 years sounds great… but all the paperwork they provided for it was … a one page Lease Agreement?? That is not a guarantee!

Cheers,
    Andrei

Profile photo of woolmanwoolman
    @woolman

HI all, i purchased property from this company in June 2003. I was also very weary and sceptical about the whole process which seemed to good to be true, but after a lot of investigation, eg, consumer affairs nsw, previous buyers etc, i went on one of there bus trips and after due consideration purchased a property.So far so good, no hassels.To my surprise i was offered a large % increase just in the last couple of weeks on my purchase price. I have a stack of information on this company if anyone is interested

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Anyone Heard of “Country Property Land And Sales”’ is closed to new replies.