Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Pebbles_2Pebbles_2
    @pebbles_2

Insider just mentioned that he was able to purchase 3 IP’s with no money and no job. Congratulations!
    Would Insider and anyone else with similar stories like to share their stories to motivate us newbies and to also prove to us all, that anything can be achieved with the right knowledge, imagination and a positive attitude.
    Thanks.

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Motivational stories are always welcome because they inspire us to ‘have a go’ and think about pushing beyond our comfort zones.

Yet, when oush comes to shove, there is no substitute for taking action – as there is no room in investing for armchair experts.

‘Would of, could of and should of’ are words you don’t want to use. Instead ‘I did it’ will make all the difference.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

I’m renewing this post because I know there are many of you out there who have achieved and deserve a pat on the back. It would be nice if you could share with us. I’d love to read your achievements. Great post Pebbles! [^]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“small steps make the journey” (SAS)

Profile photo of ScreminScremin
    @scremin

Cremin and I just hit the $10K savings mark!! WOOHOO!!!!!

No properties yet, still saving a decent deposit. We’ll get there. We happy with what we have acheived so far. AND all our new found knowledge from this website to boot!

CHeers
    Steph.

Success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Your Story’ is closed to new replies.