All Topics / The Treasure Chest / is maryborough qld a good option

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of navymtnavymt
    @navymt

Hi guys how are you today. hoping someone can help me here. what is maryborough qld like for investment. alot of my family live ther and i visit often. over the past 2 years i have seen the town go from 200+ properties for sale at one time to now there is only a few. prices have risen slightly but not too much. houses around the 100K mark are still around and if you want one that is fully renovated then it ranges from 100K – 250K. has anyone else looked at that area of late. the plusses are the cane industry has just recieved a boost with the sunshine coast cane going up there in the near future and also the forestry has alot of pine plantations in the area. the new jail opend not too long ago just out of town. and it is close enough to be able to drive to the sunshine coast everyday for work if you so desire.

look forward to and comments you may have

paul

i wanna be freeeeeeee

[email protected]

Profile photo of MaryBMaryB
    @maryb

Hi Paul

As a newbie I can’t help you there but I just wanted to reply to say “Good on you”. You seem to be motivated, are asking heaps of questions and appear to be on the road to being freeeeee.

Hope it all works out for you.

Mary

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

It seems that you are on the right track and have a basic knowledge of the area and it’s advantages in terms of Investing in Property. I think it’s now time to take it a step further and get down to some serious investigating. Perhaps even before you start investigating you could setup a structure followed with that of a quick check list, if the proposed area passes the quick test then forward you go.

I personally think if you are keen to get out and be financially free then your motivation which I see you have plenty of will be matched equally with your determination and persistence being that it’s time know to take it a step further and go into the local council and get the statistics / reports / future planning etc. go to the real estate and ask for copies of median house prices over the last year and rental prices, use the Internet especially, the Internet can be your Best Friend, it can link you up with nearly all the tools needed to conduct your indepth research. And once done I’m sure you will feel immense satisfaction in knowing that you have covered all possible angles and thereby reducing the risk associated with investing in property.

I hope this gives a sort of general outlook into investing, I know you may just be asking other forumites if they have invested or their opinions if they have researched but then again I think at the end of the day no opinions or no comments will be as solid as those that you have researched and ascertained yourself from your own hard work.

Happy Investing!

Profile photo of GeeDeeGeeDee
    @geedee

Definately agree with the other replys. As for travelling to the Sunshine Coast, it would be a fair drive and you would get sick of it quickly. The closest work area would be Hervey Bay where the tourist industry is the biggest employer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘is maryborough qld a good option’ is closed to new replies.