All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What’s your motivation?

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

The motivating factor here is to get off the pension round about so put up with them taking money of us now so the future is brighter
    aaron

Profile photo of loressloress
    @loress

For me it is a comfort level – I grew up in middle… well, low to middle average Australia – never had anything designer – clothes from Kmart and went to public schools (read crappy!) and mum and dad rented most of the time, until they finally got a house (got a divorce) and then had to sell it. So for me it is a security thing and being able to give our children the best we can. So my motivation is namely my children, our son attends a private school and we’ve just booked our daughter in, so perhaps I should add that having the money for the school fees is a BIG motivation.

Jen

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

financial freedom….hmmmm. I want it because Im tired of lining others peoples wallets with my hard earned money. I want the ability to sit back and not worry about next pay day and if it will be enough to cover the bills….or to be able to buy something extravagant (like my Black Lotus) without needing a loan. For once….Id like to be free to live life not support it.

Oh…and Im going to need a small fortune to support all my semi naked male slaves! LOL

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

My motivation….hmmmlesseee….
    I like the thought of being successful – not just creatively, spiritually, physically, intellectually, and emotionally but also financially. In fact I think that a successful person is successful in all those areas.

becoming financially independent – or ‘free’ – just means freedom in all areas. to me this is a very important step in moving from fear/lack belief to abundance.

http://www.vocalbureau.com

Profile photo of painterpainter
    @painter

Hi, my main motivation (apart from the money, security and the kids!), is that canvas is soooo expensive, and when you get a house, you have all those lovely walls you can paint anyway you like, and they pay for themselves [:)]
    Painter

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

yeah, more freedom of time, more choices, security. BUt my main motivation is to provide a good life for my family.

Profile photo of camvivcamviv
    Participant
    @camviv

I think like most people I want more time with my family. I really can’t understand these people who finish work and go to the pub and when they go home their kids are asleep. I find so much enjoyment playing with my kids when I get home after work that I want to spend more time with them even if it means spending less time with them for a couple of years to achieve financial and time freedom and then start doing more with them.

Profile photo of BusterBuster
    Participant
    @buster

This is my 1st post. When you find something that gives you a “light at the end of the tunnel” as this does your attitude to mundane job and rude public seems to change and you know you can hack it a little longer. Perhaps the whole world would be a better place if we all had a light.[?]

Profile photo of InvestorInvestor
    @investor

Yes as the others agree I too would like to enjoy the fiancial freedom though 1 point I would like to make is don’t let this point rule your life because you will see be able to see your children grow up if you let it . I myself have had personal experience at this as I had my children at a young age and grew up with them ( 19 when my 1st son born )and now i juggle a company ,4 children and several houses to boot , and yes we have traveled and worked overseas (New Guinea , Indonesia , Asia )and we all got by . The most important thing that I have learnt in 33 yrs is that life is what you make it , don’t let it make you .
    Good Luck
    Ian Jackson .
    [email protected]

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘What’s your motivation?’ is closed to new replies.