All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Finacial Adviser

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

Hi all
    I was hoping that someone could direct me to a good financial adviser who is well informed on positive cash flow property investing

Preferably in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs

Thanks Again

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Native_MetaL

It really depends on what you are looking for, if it someone to tell you what you should be doing, my experience has shown that job is mine. Always know as much or more about your strategy than anyone else. And have the professionals for the detail stuff.

If it’s for good financial advice try this one.

Dale GG is an Accountant that is very good, they are in Kilsyth and worth travelling the reasonably short trip to see them.

http://www.gatherumgoss.com/

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

hi Native

i agree with leigh.

the problem with Financial advisors is they don’t even do a unit on property investing in their studies. you have to realize that 90% (guess) of them make there money from selling products to you. read this forum for a day and you will know more about property than most of them.
    How many financial advisors do you know who are financially free? Most advise putting your money in super or managed funds that will return about 10% most of us aren’t content with that.
    leighs advise about Dale is good also i’ve only met him ones but he is switched on about property investing.

Profile photo of Native_MetaLNative_MetaL
    @native_metal

OK thanks Guys i will look into this Accountant
    he is only 2 minutes drive away from me

Thanks for you help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Finacial Adviser’ is closed to new replies.