All Topics / The Treasure Chest / can steve help unemployed as well as ordinary aust

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

The question was asked did I have any equity??
    :( Sorry no equity but I did have enough money for a deposit on a couple of houses which was not used to buy any of the 4 I have acquired to date.

Well I suppose you are wondering how did I buy 4 houses. The answer to that question is quite simple, other people.

I once heard a quote by a famous financier, `If you are using your own money, then your not doing it right’.

I must admit though leaving full time work, the security of a regular income is not easy and shouldn’t be recommended for your average Joe.

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hi insider,

does that mean joint ventures or maybe flips? you were vendor financed? Or some kind of non-traditional lender? Can you be more specific or don’t you want to give too much away?

I guess that without equity or a regular income and you’ve bought four houses, you would have had to get fairly creative…..

http://www.vocalbureau.com

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hi insider…

You’ve got me intrigued now… that doesn’t mean I’ll go and throw in my job though!!!

By the way I know what you mean about not working full time in terms of security… This new job I start next weekend will be my first full time job in 6 or so years, and I’ve still bought 6.5 props in the last few…

I took the job because soon-to-be Mrs Richmond and I will probably want to produce little Richmonds in the next 12 or 18 months, it’s more for their security than my own…

still intrigued by your story though… and would love you to share a bit more… [:)]

cheers
    r

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

insider
    good to see you made it from scratch I am interested in how you did it but better still other newbies would be as well.
    Leigh
    I’m sorry I seem to hit a nerve as for cow pats there is more help on this forum than in any other (um) groups I’ve been involved in, as for the programs they are always good if run by the right people and not some outsider any way glad I got this thread going it showed how passionate people can be with out being fanatical
    aaron

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Aaron,

I hope you appreciated my longest ever post! – Sorry about that. I probably got carried away.

My question to you so that we can lay this post to bed is:

Do you NOW think that the way Steve chose the people for the MAP program was fair?

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Aaron

Thanks for the comments and Im glad you can see that, I look forward to you being a big positive contributor in the future.

Del

Come on Del, you were a total shoe in, Husband and wife two kids and asparagus farmers from Koo Wee Rup![;)]

And I think you are a great friend, Im glad I have got you to sound things on.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Profile photo of keith2000keith2000
    @keith2000

Hello everybody,
    I have read the question and peoples answers and I have something to tell u all.
    I am a 43yr old PENSIONER I have two houses and the third on the way at the end of the month and last Monday I BOUGHT a BMW.
    I am not gloting all I am saying have faith in your self and get off your arse and DO IT.
    keith

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forum. [:)]

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL.[;)]

I’d love to hear a bit of your story, and I’m sure the others would also.

Regards,

Del

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

yes, i agree Del, good on you keith, well done

keep it going and you will be able to kiss that pension goodbye[:)]

regards westan

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

Keith
    I’d be interested in how you started off as I’m sure others would be as well and as for getting a bmw after 3 houses thats doing well that is insperational what state orarea are you in out of cureosity
    aaron

@keith2000

Hello Everyone,
    good to see some interest.My wife and I had equity in our house we busted our gut to pay our morgage and it was not easy going.What was a good help was the house prices rising which increased our equity.
    I promised my wife 4 yrs ago I would buy her a beautiful house and a new car ( that was my goal )to start, I acheived that in June this year.
    Along the way I heard and read about people buying and renting houses which stuck in my head.
    Iresearched asked people about this idea their answer was positive but they would very past the parralell line of their life of which I repect.

When I purchased Steves book I had already aquired my first property and by reading steves book I got the motivated more to go on that is what steve gave me from his book MOTIVATION .

@keith2000

cONTINUING ON
    I moved to the new house rented out our old house and just bought next door.
    I live in QLD area of rentals is Eagleby( Beenleigh ) and at the moment capital rise is about $ 5000.00 aweek.
    Houses are selling so quick if u where a vender and just left the realestate the time u got back to your car it was sold.The some goes for renting as well.
    Sorry this is all over the place but any more queries let me know.

Keith

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

$1m in 12 mths? net?
    one can go and buy $1m house.
    one can go and buy 10 $100k houses
    one can go and buy 5 $200k houses

Please explain? PH

Kind regards

Chandara
    [Keep going, you’re nearly reach the end of financial freedom]

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Chan

I think if you watch Today Tonight tonight on 7 then you will understand the concept better.

Cheers
    LeighK[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all do it.

Viewing 14 posts - 21 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘can steve help unemployed as well as ordinary aust’ is closed to new replies.