Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kattankattan
    @kattan

Hi,
    Stumbled on this site yesterday. the forum is great.
    Q. How do i not max out on my loan and continue to invest in Property (currently looking at my first IP and would like to get the financial structure right)?

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Good to see you here Kattan. You’re question is very broad but what sort of properties are you looking at investing in ? What is your goal for investing ?

In passing though the best way not ot max out your loan is to consider cash flow positive properties. As long as you have deposits you can continue to buy houses. On the flip side when equity goes up in a cap gain property then it increases your LVR enabling an increase in borrowing capacity.
    Like I said earlier depends on what you want to achieve and by when.

Look forward to the reply.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of golfergolfer
    @golfer

Hi kattan

Welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of useful information and helpful forumites.

I am sure most people on the forum will agree the best way not to max out you loan is to invest in cashflow positive properties. There are several ways this can be done from vendor finance, lease options etc. Take the time to go back over past posts and you will gain an insight into this exciting area.

Regards

steve

[email protected]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Max out’ is closed to new replies.