All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Cairns (Redlynch) – Cameron Bird

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of alan_jayalan_jay
    Participant
    @alan_jay

Hi all,

Im looking at buying an ip in Cairns as it seems to be a future growth area. i have a couple of questions that hopefully someone out ther can help me with.

1) Has anyone dealt with Cameron Bird (RE agents in queensland). They seem to have a few pos + properties.

2) What are peoples thoughts on Cairns. It seems to be hight growth with pos+ properties and a high rental demand

3) What about the suburb of Redlynch. any thought on this or should i be sticking to central cairns.

4) It seems the holiday rental market returns similar returns to permanent rentals. Is this correct?

I would really apprecite some feedback if anyone would like to put in there 2cents worth

Thanks.Alan[?]

Profile photo of SapphireSapphire
    @sapphire

hi there,

i have had a client of mine whom has dealt with Cameron Bird, he wasnt happy with some of the ways they handled business and myself dealing with them trying to arrange finance for my client they werent helpful to us and delayed things a little too.

However i have read through some of their brochures and they do seem like possible good investments.

Do have a good look through though.

Regards

Jon

Profile photo of annaw2annaw2
    Participant
    @annaw2

Allan, my two cents worth.
    I haven’t dealth with Cameron Bird but see their marketing in Cairns in the API, new properties, residential houses and units. Depends what you want, what your strategy is and how much you have to spend.

Cairns seems to be going well – have properties there.

Redlynch is a nice suburb, popular it seems, 10-15 mins drive out of Cairns. Have friends there who bought a nice house about a year ago, 3BR (not new) for about $165,000. Have been there.

We bought units, including 1 holiday one, none new, very happy with the permanent rentals but would not buy another pooled return unit. Intend to rent it permanently soon.
    Anna

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cairns (Redlynch) – Cameron Bird’ is closed to new replies.