All Topics / The Treasure Chest / more on houses today/tonight 3/9/03

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

there is more on housing problems and scams tonight we could never sell a lemon and sleep I’d probably make a list of the problems for them
    aarom

Profile photo of ArtyArty
    Participant
    @arty

There has been a few on Today Tonight lately… The guy with the IP, that the foundation was built on a tip and all the floor was pulled up… and the one where a Pool was built over two seperate blocks of land owned by different people…

I watch it nightly,
    Regards,
    Arty.
    [:D]

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hi,

I’m probably biased because I work at 9, but (and I know Steve appeared on it) I can’t stand Today Tonight… stories on killer corn flakes and what detergents will get my clothes whitest… miracle weight loss etc etc… this is not current affairs. I’m not saying it needs to be like the ABC or SBS, but most of it is garbage, and when they do stories on PI it’s only ever possible to skim over things… At least ACA has tried to change its ways a bit lately since Ray has been back, but there’s still much work to do there as well…

my two cents
    r

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

imagine what would happen if (the 1 or 2 people) ha) that read this forum started to e-mail them asking for a more indepth investigation on certain subjects “Housing” “interest rates”ect
    do you think the numbers are there
    aaron

Profile photo of westanwestan
    @westan

Hi Richmond

whats the bet ACA has exactly the same story in a few nights ?

Aaronj
    your right it a sensible story would be nice,

westan

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

westan,

are you implying the two shows COPY each other sometimes? goodness gracious me…

yes they are both shockers sometimes… but for some reason the ratings are ok for both, so go figure! [:)]

Cheers
    r

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

Media is always based on selling a good story.
    but the one with the swimming pool across a property boundary has got me, and the ruling that the pool should stay because it cost a lot to build. It does’nt even have a permit!
    does that mean, we no longer have any control over our land boundaries?

Profile photo of aj_2aj_2
    Participant
    @aj_2

must addmit out of aca and t/tonight demensions on the abc seems to be a better bet
    aaron

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Hi Richmond, did you hear they are letting 40 employees go at channel 7 in Qld? They had a funny skit on B105 (FM radio station) about it. The Janitor read the news, and Ground Force could only afford one happy plant in the middle of the lawn![:D]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘more on houses today/tonight 3/9/03’ is closed to new replies.